In Celebrating the 10yr SB

OP
OP
JPatera76

JPatera76

Reaction score
Browner was my favorite member of the original Legion. Loved his passion and anger at the same time.
Out of the "4" (Earl, Browner, Sherm, Kam) It was always hard for me to pick just one. Now if I were to, it would still be a toss up between Kam and Sherm, but lol even upon further eliminition, it would be Kam. Kam was the only one (granted injury played a part) that Started and ended as a Seahawk.

LastRideOut

Reaction score
Out of the "4" (Earl, Browner, Sherm, Kam) It was always hard for me to pick just one. Now if I were to, it would still be a toss up between Kam and Sherm, but lol even upon further eliminition, it would be Kam. Kam was the only one (granted injury played a part) that Started and ended as a Seahawk.

Yeah, for me, it's Kam by a mile. Can't say in words why, but he personified that defense. His hit on Wes Welker in that SB set the tone for the defense for the rest of the game.

Film12Hawk

Reaction score
I'll always go with Sherm. Most of my reasons why can be found here on one of my very first posts.

rjdriver

Reaction score
Yeah, for me, it's Kam by a mile. Can't say in words why, but he personified that defense. His hit on Wes Welker in that SB set the tone for the defense for the rest of the game.
He had a big hit on Welker in the 3rd quarter in that game!! If it's the hit on the very first pass to set the tone, that was on Demaryius Thomas. I agree we knew something special was cooking after that hit.

Welker also took a MONSTER hit by Browner in 2012 against the Pats, I was at that game and it's one of my absolute favorites.

kidhawk

Reaction score
LOVE me some Red Bryant

“it ain’t the Seahawk that’s on you, it’s the Seahawk that’s in you”