Inside Russell Wilson's Extravagant Co-Ed Baby Shower

mikeak

Reaction score
Sgt. Largent":i8eo29ep said:
Co-ed baby showers are a big dude party foul. No guy ever wants to go to that torture.

Ever.

Normally I would agree but then I saw the picture of the women that went and the line about having a DJ and I decided that celebrity baby showers would be an exception :D

Sgt. Largent

Reaction score
mikeak":3bjzqj99 said:
Sgt. Largent":3bjzqj99 said:
Co-ed baby showers are a big dude party foul. No guy ever wants to go to that torture.

Ever.

Normally I would agree but then I saw the picture of the women that went and the line about having a DJ and I decided that celebrity baby showers would be an exception :D

Good point.

I've only been to co-ed showers where there was no booze and I had to sit there for 3-4 hours watching women get excited and cry over how cute a pair of baby socks are.

Seymour

Reaction score
Speaking of inside Russell's shower, does anyone know if Russ uses white dove soap on a rope by chance?

4002C4002Carial2C122C42C02C02C5 SCLZZZZZZZ

iigakusei

Reaction score
Seymour":262pptg7 said:
Speaking of inside Russell's shower, does anyone know if Russ uses white dove soap on a rope by chance?

4002C4002Carial2C122C42C02C02C5 SCLZZZZZZZ
Nope. He is sponsored by Irish Spring - he looks kind of funny in the green hat but does an awesome Irish accent in the commercial.

Seymour

Reaction score
iigakusei":61cadumv said:
Nope. He is sponsored by Irish Spring - he looks kind of funny in the green hat but does an awesome Irish accent in the commercial.

Well that makes sense. Seems like a good fit with the whole leprechaun thing and all. :irishdrinkers:

mikeak

Reaction score
Sgt. Largent":2rqpkmkt said:
mikeak":2rqpkmkt said:
Sgt. Largent":2rqpkmkt said:

Ever.

Good point.

I've only been to co-ed showers where there was no booze and I had to sit there for 3-4 hours watching women get excited and cry over how cute a pair of baby socks are.

Yes went to those ONCE. Hung out with a few guys in the kitchen for 3 hours and drank beer. Then when leaving I just drove directly to the Sports Bar parked and we sat there for 2 hours watching some NBA

Funny thing - she never asked if I wanted to go to a baby shower again...........

kobebryant

Reaction score
SPOHAWK":1lnetvka said:
Russell's gone way Hollywood, kinda off putting to me...sorry y'all

Super Bowl winning QBs go Hollywood (Bradshaw, Brady, Favre, Rodgers etc), it's what they do. Russell isn't the first, and he certainly won't be the last.

Seymour

Reaction score
SoulfishHawk":3jluci33 said:
But it's Russell, so it's not ok. :roll:

Maybe spending the offseason with Gronk would toughen the kid up and increase acceptance?

[youtube]i8ryjAkxVxw[/youtube]

hgwellz12

Reaction score
In a lofty place tanglin' with Satan over history.
SPOHAWK":1lmnh0tr said:
Russell's gone way Hollywood, kinda off putting to me...sorry y'all Between MB's actions and attitude, The Hawks are losing some of there luster...IMOO

No need to tell us "sorry", it's what you are. And if you don't want to be "sorry", bounce. And go be a Browns fan. Wait, the great Jim Brown played for them, if you can't handle Bennett's stances then I'm sure Jim would make your head explode.
Also BL DO M.

c_hawkbob

Reaction score
Seymour":3lrqodpz said:
SoulfishHawk":3lrqodpz said:

Maybe spending the offseason with Gronk would toughen the kid up and increase acceptance?

[youtube]i8ryjAkxVxw[/youtube]

As if anything about being associated with those live action cartoon characters speaks to toughness ... I'd be embarrassed for Russ if that were him in that video.

Not that I have a problem with Gronk doing it, it suits his personality perfectly.

Seymour

Reaction score
c_hawkbob":11grvgdv said:
Seymour":11grvgdv said:
SoulfishHawk":11grvgdv said:

As if anything about being associated with those live action cartoon characters speaks to toughness ... I'd be embarrassed for Russ if that were him in that video.

Not that I have a problem with Gronk doing it, it suits his personality perfectly.

I would agree. I thought it was obvious sarcasm. Russell's toughness has been tested every season, and he just keeps on bouncing back up every hit.

I'll bet if Earl went out there against Gronk, Gronk would have bailed though. LMAO. :twisted:

SoulfishHawk

Reaction score
No doubt. Pretty amazing that Gronk said that was the hardest hit he ever had on him. Crazy how hard Earl can hit at that size.

Foghawk

Reaction score
SoulfishHawk":ipwwpqet said:
No doubt. Pretty amazing that Gronk said that was the hardest hit he ever had on him. Crazy how hard Earl can hit at that size.

His Velocity produces a lot of Energy / Joules when he comes flying in there like that.

K energy

West TX Hawk

Reaction score
Of course Wilson would have a co-ed baby shower...and be wearing a white suit of sorts. I'm only surprised he's not on a white horse-bareback like the Old Spice dude a couple years back.

I can't wait for the Wilson-Ciara tea party this summer.

RolandDeschain

Reaction score
Seymour":2870xndz said:
SoulfishHawk":2870xndz said:

Naw; Russell needs to go hang with Aaron Hernandez and learn how to shank people. That'd add some real street cred, and we all know that's what really matters.

Smellyman

Reaction score
West TX Hawk":2lsna157 said:
Of course Wilson would have a co-ed baby shower...and be wearing a white suit of sorts. I'm only surprised he's not on a white horse-bareback like the Old Spice dude a couple years back.

I can't wait for the Wilson-Ciara tea party this summer.

just hope he does a snapchat, vine and instagram of it.

Seymour

Reaction score
RolandDeschain":ox0omaew said:
Seymour":ox0omaew said:
SoulfishHawk":ox0omaew said:

Naw; Russell needs to go hang with Aaron Hernandez and learn how to shank people. That'd add some real street cred, and we all know that's what really matters.

Good call. Almost forgot about him. He and Gronk sure made a killer TE group for sure!