Is it too early to talk about the Giants game?

Chawks1

Reaction score
Chawks1":3fe9pxey said:
Erebus":3fe9pxey said:
I know some of you still want to complain about yesterday's victory, but I'm moving on. Besides the obvious home field advantage, we have another distinct advantage this week. The Giants are travelling cross-country on a short week after playing on Monday night. That has to have an effect on them.

Yeah, I really hope the MNF game tonight drains something out of them too. Last year we won 23-0 with 5 ints and we stuffed thier running game for 25 yards. Another defensive effort like that will be needed cuz our O is still trying to find its passing game.

The Giants took a beating in the game. They didn't look like they had any passion at all. They must have had 8 dropped passes. They lost another starting CB. Prince Amukamara out with torn bicep and they lost their starting LG who was carted off the field with an ankle injury. Seahawks are getting healthier too. I like our chances this week.

OP
OP
E

Erebus

Reaction score
ZagHawk":2r8u75y4 said:
Am I the only one who thinks our HFA isn't anywhere near as good as it used to be? I think we have more false starts at home than our opponents. The mystical HFA of Century Link sadly got taken away in the Cards game last year, than buried when the Cowboys came to town. I mean don't get me wrong I'd still rather play at home than on the road, but where I once though our HFA stood for 6-8 pts before, now it's probably 3 with the rest of the league :(.

I agree, it's not what it was the last two years. And you're right that we don't induce as many false starts as we commit at home. However, our HFA is more than just false starts. The noise helps our d-line beat the opposing o-lines off the snap and it prevents teams from audibling.

SoulfishHawk

Reaction score
No complaining here about Sunday's game. They had basically half their players and won, good enough.
W is the only thing that matters. Should be getting some guys back this Sunday, and you'll see a big difference overall.
Especially if Unger is back in the mix. Shoot, we may get Lane AND Maxwell back.