Is this a year to trade up for a LT?

WarHawks

Reaction score
Is it likely that the top three LT's will be gone by #9? If so, should we trade up into the top five? It's such an important position and need that I'm wondering if trading up is on the table, instead of trading down like we usually do.

getnasty

Reaction score
I hold tight at 9. If those three are gone you probably landing a stud DE or Sauce Gardner.

Seattle Person

Reaction score
No for me. There is not a LT worth trading up for. Cross or Penning at #9 is a big time reach.

Shane Falco

Reaction score
I hold tight at 9. If those three are gone you probably landing a stud DE or Sauce Gardner

I'd love if gardner was there at 9 and they grabbed him more than any other player in the draft. Stud DE would be a very close second. But so many holes it's like a kid in a candy store.

Rat

Reaction score
I'd like to see us trade down a few spots from 9 and target Penning. Then trade back up into the late first for Howell or Corral. That would be an awesome first round IMO.

Sgt. Largent

Reaction score
We have many needs, so I don't think we need to use draft capital to trade up for a LT.

In fact, I fully expect us to drop down and get another pick or two if there are 1-2 players at a position of need that we can grab in the middle of the 1st.

Cause......................John and Pete can't help themselves.

CPHawk

Reaction score
Unless they can trade down and land an extra 1 or early 2. I’d view trading down as a waste and failure on the FA part.

Own The West

Reaction score
I'd like to see us trade down a few spots from 9 and target Penning. Then trade back up into the late first for Howell or Corral. That would be an awesome first round IMO.
I would think Linderbaum would go before Penning. You might be able to trade down get Linderbaum, Penning -- AND Howell/Corral since we already have 40 and 41.

Not that I would do that. I like Gardner or Travon Walker at 9.

Latest posts