Is this cool or WHAT!!

sutz

Reaction score
Other than it being complete gibberish, I guess it's OK. I didn't see the "Engrish" logo on that pic, though. :229031_shrug:

OP
OP
bowzerbird

bowzerbird

Reaction score
sutz":1dqmlpu3 said:
Other than it being complete gibberish, I guess it's OK. I didn't see the "Engrish" logo on that pic, though. :229031_shrug:

Come on, lighten up. Enjoy the moment. Trade your Curmudgeon in on a happy face.
This should be the "worst" thing you read the rest of your life and if so, laugh, it lowers the blood pressure, chances of getting a stroke from the laughter of enjoyment are nil.
Trust me, Les would want you to laugh. He told me so. ;) :mrgreen: ;)

Cartire

Reaction score
bowzerbird":1x8xoh5p said:
sutz":1x8xoh5p said:

Come on, lighten up. Enjoy the moment. Trade your Curmudgeon in on a happy face.
This should be the "worst" thing you read the rest of your life and if so, laugh, it lowers the blood pressure, chances of getting a stroke from the laughter of enjoyment are nil.
Trust me, Les would want you to laugh. He told me so. ;) :mrgreen: ;)

Because something isnt the worst thing ever, doesnt mean its good. This is not good nor funny. It is gibberish.

But, with that being said, if you get a kick out of it, props to you.

liftingaddict

Reaction score
My inner, "Grammar Nazi" couldn't make it past the first four words.....

iigakusei

Reaction score
If this was a Grade 1 homework project - awesome!
If not - BOOOOOOO!

Thunderbird

Reaction score
sutz":2q6kdoki said:

Hey Devil Dog, it's allllllllll goooooooooooooood.

Welcome home, Sutz. :thirishdrinkers:

fenderbender123

Reaction score
IBleedBlueAndGreen":3cu0crwo said:
Oh I get it, it's funny because its slightly similar to the Pledge of Allegiance guys.

And there's nothing funnier than the pledge of allegiance. Especially when somebody farts during it's recital.

A

Anonymous

Anchorman well that escalated quickly

Y'all need to back off a hair on the OP's these days. Lots of cool folks are getting involved here and that's a great thing.

If y'all can't be creative enough to come up with your own topic idea that won't get shot down by the cool kids, at least try to be supportive.

Crymany!

Go Hawks!

MysterMatt

Reaction score
If my kid brought this home it would get posted on "the Wall of Shame". What.

dunceface

Reaction score
Salty bunch in here...

I got a lil chuckle out of it

Scottemojo

Reaction score
Kinda seems written by the same guy who translated the last set of furniture instructions I read. I was guessing English was his 3rd language at best.

OP
OP
bowzerbird

bowzerbird

Reaction score
Another OY VEY! Mama Mia, and a good grief Charlie Brown!

Whoever created the "saying" never meant to disgrace our Flag, or step on it, or burn it OR demean it in any way. They took the Pledge of Allegiance, which displays honour loyalty & patriotism to our country through pledging to the flag and applied it our guys, THE SEATTLE SEAHAWKS. Really, what's wrong with that?

The Hawks haven't gotten this much respect accolades & kudos since Mike Holmgren & Hasselbach [or however you spell his name].
Pete Carroll ["PeterBird"], Russell Wilson, Marshawn Lynch, Shermz [MY MAN & Marsh too], the Legion of BOOM :3: and ALL the guys have created an invincible football team that will go down in history as one of the greatest football teams EVER assembled. The brilliance, the strategies, the style, the plays, the movement [read Seattle Times article today on Marsh] the mindset, the psychological strategies of how our guys play. Ah yes, the mind games. :th2thumbs:

Lee Greenwood sings about being proud to be an American:
"And I'd gladly stand up next to you and defend her still today.
‘Cause there ain't no doubt I love this land God bless the U.S.A" [Saw him & Ray Price at Placer County fare years ago WHEW!]

And this is not meant to be disrespectful to our flag, our country or God, but a new kind of loyalty, passion, [if the 12 can create seismic activity at Clink] devotion, honour, obsession to our Hawks, then YES!!! we can stand up and applaud their victories an sing praises to them.

Please don't think of the word changes to our Pledge of Allegiance to applaud the Seahawks as derogatory. It incorporated many "characteristics" of the Hawks [especially Marsh's Skittles :mrgreen: ]

The Hawks are finally getting the recognition they deserve, making them the "talk of the town" on ALL the sports channels. Rarely in the past did you hear mention of them, NOW, it's like every other word is SEATTLE SEAHAWKS. Steve Raible has a Thursday night show JUST on the Hawks. [Love when he said during the NFC champ game, "Are you kidding me" :3: ] Hoarse, he was!!

So, if folks take sacred honorariums like the Pledge or even the Bible and humour :th2thumbs: and apply it to something they like, hey, more power to them. It was meant to show the respect the Hawks have always deserved but until now, never got. About damn time is all I can say.

Hey, said this before, NEVER been a football fan, EVER [tennis is my game] UNTIL . . . I started watching Russell play. THEE Albert Einstein of football, a prodigy that no one wanted to accept the fact that someone SOOOO young could be so brilliant. Hannity can't stand him BTW.
And what PeterBird has done for this team is almost scary. Listening to the guys in interviews, they all say the same thing, it truly is a team effort, don't look back, always look forward. What Pete, John, Shermz and ALL the others have done for this team, well . . . . I want to stand up and next to you and defend the SEAHAWKS for what they have accomplished in such a short time. Again, they are resented by many for this.
So, let's hear some accolades for our guys. Ya know, if Les were here, He would stand up WITH me and applaud this post and the pledge to the Hawks. Think I'll email Darlene and give her this link.

I love my country and even in the 60's when I was a protester I never would have stepped on or burned our flag [heard MLK at the DC Monument in '63 BTW]. But I would have smiled when reading what some of you call gibberish.

In sincerity,
Ellen

hawxfreak

Reaction score
I want one........
Tough room
I loved it ,it might be the three long islands I Just had but , it was good for me :thirishdrinkers:

Latest posts