It hurts like hell, but I think It's a wrap for 2014

RunTheBall

Reaction score
Then don't post here again until the offseason then and don't watch anymore games, if that's a wrap on the season don't waste your time watching any more games or posting about it.

strohmin

Reaction score
Thanks for letting me know how weak of a fan you are.

bigcc

Reaction score
We don't play another jamaal charles, we have 3 home games left, you really think sanchez is going to light us up? And then its simply one game of either @SF or @ARI.... assuming we need 11 simply for a wild card.

The secondary is getting pieced together, Stanton has a qb rating of 81.6 and a sub 50% completion rate, they have ONE player with over 100 rushing yards, and he has not had a 100 yard game... he's had 3 over 75 and averages 3.5 ypc.

Let stanton go deep as much as he wants at qwest, when we're 7-4 after beating "the best team in football" maybe these whiny ass posts will stop.

EDIT: We have 5 players (3 rb's+wilson+percy) who ran for more yards than their 2nd leading rusher and averaged more ypc than anyone on their team.... The TE has arguably been our biggest weakness and with Kam and (hopefully) wagner back that should get shored up, Carlson isn't exactly the toughest TE we've faced either

DOUBLE EDIT: And don't give me that crap about their run D, shady put up 4.0 ypc and Murray put up 4.1 (with weeden at QB, not romo), read option is gonna kill them.

Hawks46

Reaction score
Zebulon Dak":1vob1r87 said:
bmorepunk":1vob1r87 said:
Zebulon Dak":1vob1r87 said:
There's for sure at least 6 games left that I plan on enjoying sooooooo.............??

6 weeks of fapping during the game instead?

When I was a kid I used to promise God during games that I would stop wanking it if he'd let the Seahawks win. That's the first time I've ever told anybody that.

There's evidently a lot wrong with you, and this explains a lot. :twisted:

Seriously, if we lose next week, then it's over.

If we sweep the Cards, that puts us at 8 wins, and them at 3 losses. So we're still a game back when it comes to things we can control.

Now every conference game is a must win, as we need to start winning tie breakers now.

Russ Willstrong

Reaction score
Sarlacc83":2nt0c7r5 said:
The Browns are just out of first place. I bet they would love to have you. Meanwhile, I'm rooting for a repeat of the 2nd half of 2012.

I wish we were as healthy or as talented as 2012.

chris98251

Reaction score
With every loss the odds get longer, but there are situations that arise that can put you back into the thick of things as well. We have had a lot of obstacles to overcome this year with, first learning about being the ultimate winner, time asked of you, focus etc, not to mention the lack of time normally spent conditioning and healing due to a longer season last year and more of your time asked to make appearences and things.

The injuries, we lost players and we had some depth expected to step up, half of them got injured and the depth behind them was to raw or inexpereinced to help.

Team Turmoil, Harvin, Lynch, Wilson, all three created a bit, Harvin and the focus on him, the disentsion and fights in the locker room. Lynch with his pre season contract demands and now whatever else is going on. Wilson and his divorce etc, we don't hear a lot but anyone that has been thru one knows that it is never a clean cut and there are lasting issues to work out.

Then we have the offense in general, originally expected to focus on our playmaker, first part of the season so much nobody else got the ball and the offense suffered greatly, after Harvin left the offense had to re invent itself, were still seeing that growing pains in routes and timing.

This is what many call the Super Bowl hangover effect in some of the above situations. We are not the close united team we were last year, many have seen the lack of energy and enthusiam this year. I really think the team is giving their all, but just worn down right now, doing the best with bailing wire and duct tape to hold it all together. The best level of play I have seen was after Bennett got into that little altercation last week I thnk it was, they woke up for the rest of the game and looked like last years Seahawks for a while.

I don't give up hope of a turn of events can make things happen, get to the playoffs and it's a whole new ball game, wierd things can happen, like a 7 and 9 team hosting a playoff game :)

SoulfishHawk

Reaction score
Here we go again. 6 games left, and we are only a game behind Detroit, Green Bay, Dallas and Philly. And tied with Santa Clara. Yeah, the season is done.
:1:

SoulfishHawk

Reaction score
Nope, remember, it's over. No chance for the Super Bowl Champions to make the playoffs this year. Why even play the games at this point? :mrgreen:

capncrunch

Reaction score
peachesenregalia":248kkxkb said:
I remember once when I was a kid, me and my friends built this little shack thing that I guess you guys over here would call a fort? Anyway, it was a little place in the forest and we'd go there and hang out when we were like 14. We'd smoke, play cards, joke around, all that stuff. Anyway, I remember one night we were hanging out in there and this huge-ass dog came sniffing around. Scared the absolute shit out of us. Wild.

Wow. Pretty cool story. We had one too, located just behind the campus of a theological Seminary. We arrived there after school one day to find two young coeds doing the nasty. I don't think I ever witnessed that level of embarrassment. Would have been worse in this era of camera phones.

Anyway, who knows about the rest of the season. The offense could get clicking. That's kind of my expectation at this point. I also think the defense will play better with Kam and Bobby back. Very good news about LJP. I hope to see some development of KPL, Simon, Michael, Norwood and Richardson, and even Rw for that matter. We're still a young team. The penalties seem to be getting a little better. I think this last stretch will have some great games to watch that will be close. I hope we can pull them out.

seahawkfreak

Reaction score
We are all a little "seahawk sick" right now. Kicking the cardinals ass next week will be some good medicine. One game at a time. Nothing we can right now about our losses except to win. Believe it or not we do still control our own destiny.

scutterhawk

Reaction score
firebee":1x2i75xk said:
I'm not giving up on the season, but I think PC and JS need to take the playcalling duties away from Bevell and I think Bevell needs to go somewhere else when the season is over.
So...You're saying.....ahem.....firebeevell? :lol:

jhoeHawk

Reaction score
This season hasn't gone the way we wanted and sure it looks bad. I'm choosing to look at the glass half full. I'm thinking the hawks will get extremely hot the next 6 games and be the scariest team heading into the playoffs. We've seen the rookie Russell Wilson in 2012 carry the team with their backs against the wall. There's no reason for me to not believe that our defending Superbowl Champion Qb will find a way to make it happen. In Russ I trust!

SoulfishHawk

Reaction score
Hell yes. And what's the use of assuming the worst anyway? Screw that, I'll enjoy the ride, and have faith in my team.

twelthmanfan

Reaction score
Our losses are by a combined 22 points. Thats less then 6 per game. A few breaks and we would be 8 and 2. I am looking forward to smacking Arizona then it's one game at a time. I will never give up on this team. We are so close. Go Hawks!!

Zebulon Dak

Banned
Reaction score
peachesenregalia":2nj2u796 said:
I remember once when I was a kid, me and my friends built this little shack thing that I guess you guys over here would call a fort? Anyway, it was a little place in the forest and we'd go there and hang out when we were like 14. We'd smoke, play cards, joke around, all that stuff. Anyway, I remember one night we were hanging out in there and this huge-ass dog came sniffing around. Scared the absolute shit out of us. Wild.

Did you ever walk the tracks in search of a dead body?

A41Dlt8