It hurts like hell, but I think It's a wrap for 2014

Meat

Reaction score
It all came together last year. This year is a toss up. :D

RiverDog

Reaction score
At this point, I have to agree with the OP. We are a .500ish team thrashing around with all the other .500ish teams fighting for table scraps. We aren't half the team we were last year, not even close.

But there is hope. Things can change in a heartbeat. This is the NFL, where parity is king. The Broncos dumped a big one against the lowly Rams. The high octane Lions offense failed to break the plane. The upstart Brown's were brought back to Earth by the visiting Texans.

The point is that anything is possible. I'll keep watching and rooting until we are mathematically eliminated.

RunTheBall

Reaction score
RiverDog":3c5gynx2 said:
At this point, I have to agree with the OP. We are a .500ish team thrashing around with all the other .500ish teams fighting for table scraps. We aren't half the team we were last year, not even close.

But there is hope. Things can change in a heartbeat. This is the NFL, where parity is king. The Broncos dumped a big one against the lowly Rams. The high octane Lions offense failed to break the plane. The upstart Brown's were brought back to Earth by the visiting Texans.

The point is that anything is possible. I'll keep watching and rooting until we are mathematically eliminated.
High octane Lions offense? Huh? Their offense has been pathetic the entire season other than Week 1.

SoulfishHawk

Reaction score
Hilarious. This team is a few plays away from 8-2, easy. Now all the sudden they suck, are half the team they were last yaer, they are "pussy cats" etc. So, if they get eliminated, you'll STOP watching and rooting for the team? Um.....ok
Geezus

Might be time for some people to start pulling for Santa Clara.

RiverDog

Reaction score
RunTheBall":3ocxco1q said:
RiverDog":3ocxco1q said:

High octane Lions offense? Huh? Their offense has been pathetic the entire season other than Week 1.

Yea, you're right. I was thinking of the Lions of past seasons. My bad.