It just keeps getting better

lvnginhwktwn

Reaction score
bigtrain21":1m8jqisd said:
lvnginhwktwn":1m8jqisd said:
I believe Brooks said he is 5-10 lbs. I guy that big could take a dump and loose 5 lbs. This is really reaching.

So why did his defensive coordinator mention it then? I don't get that part. So his defensive coordinator is really reaching by saying one of his linebackers is out of shape?

It's his job to notice. Some of you could make career out of everything niner.

lvnginhwktwn

Reaction score
notyou":2vzvpet3 said:
lvnginhwktwn":2vzvpet3 said:
I believe Brooks said he is 5-10 lbs. I guy that big could take a dump and loose 5 lbs. This is really reaching.

Why is it nobody can spell lose properly. It's really not that difficult, just type one less o.

Typing too fast on a tablet. Who do you think you are? One Roland is enough.

notyou

Reaction score
lvnginhwktwn":ildda5tr said:
notyou":ildda5tr said:
lvnginhwktwn":ildda5tr said:

Why is it nobody can spell lose properly. It's really not that difficult, just type one less o.

I've seen this trend for a few years now. It's like it is cool to spell lose incorrectly. Either people these days are really stupid, or they are teaching people to spell words wrong in school. Either way, it's getting really annoying. From what I've seen, it's getting close to around 80% of people can't spell anymore.

If what you say is true, why not spend two seconds & read what you have typed, to see if there are any errors before hitting submit?

OP
OP
seahawk12thman

seahawk12thman

Reaction score
Sports Hernia":3f1vovsy said:
Sherminator":3f1vovsy said:
Sports Hernia":3f1vovsy said:
Why do "the niner spin and apologists squad" got their panties in a twist over this subject? We didn't write it, take it up with the guy who did. Y'all been a real sensitive bunch lately! It's not our fault you folks don't know how to grow grass in you brand new stadium! :lol:

One of your own posted the thread and spun it for us! We were just congratulating him on assuring us that our preconceived assumptions about some of you are correct.
To be perfectly honest, most here don't give 2 squirts what some whiners troll thinks about them, if we did, we'd be posting on the denialzone!
This!! The guy is on a stationary bike instead of practicing.. Seems to me that a few extra pounds could be effectively burned off through practice and wind sprints, instead he has to ride a stationary bike???? Sounds like James Carpenter last year.. I am just sharing the stories, not writing the articles but damn, for a team that is ready to win a Super Bowl, your media must really have it in for Harbaugh.. :stirthepot:
Btw~ most of your Niner posters are ok by me, but I still hate your team :D If Bobby Wagner came in outta shape you can best bet we would be talking about it!!

Sherminator

Reaction score
Sports Hernia":2x38vn6l said:
Sherminator":2x38vn6l said:
Sports Hernia":2x38vn6l said:
Why do "the niner spin and apologists squad" got their panties in a twist over this subject? We didn't write it, take it up with the guy who did. Y'all been a real sensitive bunch lately! It's not our fault you folks don't know how to grow grass in you brand new stadium! :lol:

One of your own posted the thread and spun it for us! We were just congratulating him on assuring us that our preconceived assumptions about some of you are correct.
To be perfectly honest, most here don't give 2 squirts what some whiners troll thinks about them, if we did, we'd be posting on the denialzone!

I think we can both agree that opinions are like a*******.
Yours doesn't stink but everyone elses does.

Sherminator

Reaction score
bigtrain21":2ozpccl9 said:
lvnginhwktwn":2ozpccl9 said:

So why did his defensive coordinator mention it then? I don't get that part. So his defensive coordinator is really reaching by saying one of his linebackers is out of shape?

Wow, Fangio said Brooks is "out of shape"?
Thats news to me

RolandDeschain

Reaction score
lvnginhwktwn":1t42cyyf said:
Besides, there's only one Roland Deschain. The rest are mere impostors. 8)

OP
OP
seahawk12thman

seahawk12thman

Reaction score
lvnginhwktwn":10k55f6h said:
You think any reporter is going to say if he were 15-20 lbs overweight ??? The guy is over weight to the point he isn't moving effectively and is an injury risk. This is the same remedy given to our left guard who was roughly 25-30 lbs overweight.

Sherminator

Reaction score
seahawk12thman":afz4cxqs said:
lvnginhwktwn":afz4cxqs said:
You think any reporter is going to say if he were 15-20 lbs overweight ??? The guy is over weight to the point he isn't moving effectively and is an injury risk. This is the same remedy given to our left guard who was roughly 25-30 lbs overweight.

Guards can get away with being overweight.
OLB cannot, Brooks has played this pre-season.
Therefore...

RolandDeschain

Reaction score
Another thing is I'm guessing that NFL players also try to juke the scales before being weighed when reporting in to camp if they know they're overweight, too. Do some vigorous cardio for a while earlier that day and don't drink any water all day and you've shed a few pounds in water weight temporarily.

OP
OP
seahawk12thman

seahawk12thman

Reaction score
Sherminator":3h71ihwe said:
seahawk12thman":3h71ihwe said:
lvnginhwktwn":3h71ihwe said:

Guards can get away with being overweight.
OLB cannot, Brooks has played this pre-season.
Therefore...

Carpenter lost playing time because of it and was benched a few games.

lvnginhwktwn

Reaction score
notyou":hmfaac9h said:
lvnginhwktwn":hmfaac9h said:
notyou":hmfaac9h said:
lvnginhwktwn":hmfaac9h said:

I've seen this trend for a few years now. It's like it is cool to spell lose incorrectly. Either people these days are really stupid, or they are teaching people to spell words wrong in school. Either way, it's getting really annoying. From what I've seen, it's getting close to around 80% of people can't spell anymore.

If what you say is true, why not spend two seconds & read what you have typed, to see if there are any errors before hitting submit?

Really with all that's wrong in the world you're going to devote your time to preventing the word loose from being mispelled.

Pandion Haliaetus

Reaction score
I'm assuming many of you 49er fans have been around football for a while now and have come to understand coachspeak.

If all Brooks had to do was lose 5-10 pounds: beat writers wouldn't be calling him out, Fangio wouldn't be calling him out, and Brooks wouldn't need take part in extracurriclar activities to get lean. It would be very easy for football players to burn off 5 pounds in a single week, 10 pounds is where it starts to get harder and I could see that being the point where special attention is needed.

So "few" is probably not just 5-10 pounds or nobody would care but when its starts getting to that 10-15 range, yeah then it becomes a big deal. And honestly 49ers can't necessarilly afford Brooks to drop off a bit, the guy was a monster for them.last season and they definately need him to pick up slack of Aldon and Bowman.  

And really I know 49er fans aren't going to make a big deal of this but wake up its August 26. Per some practice reports the 49ers have looked sluggish and lethlargic in practice, and their Pre Season games have been similar. So while its not something to fret about, yet, you have to ask yourself:

Did Brooks just come into camp overweight and has failed in the past month to drop it?

OR did he come in camp in decent shape but has kind of skated by without putting in much work, and then over-indulged himself out of shape?

Either way, hopefully its not a group mentality... 49ers are a team where age is catching up to them., plus the reliance on veterans getting the majority of playing snaps with the reality that much of the core of the group has played in 8 post season games, and coming so close but failing 3 times has to be taxing and draining.

And what you don't want to happen is veteran players especially good players that are leaders not taking their job seriously and kind of skating by on their experience instead of competing to be the best they can be... that is what you consider a chink in the armor. Get enough chinks and teams to start to become exposed. Philosophies unravel and it usually ends up badly.

Not saying the Niners will collaspe, I'm just saying that hopefully all your reliable veterans especially those of whom don't have to compete with youngsters, aren't just relying on their experience to skate on by through the PS, without putting forth all that hardwork, effort, and commitment to excellency they've have had the last 3 seasons that took them to 3 NFC CGs and and a SB.

Sarlacc83

Reaction score
It's OK. I'm sure he has a great personality.

(That was sarcasm, just so Sherminator figures it out.)

Seahawkfan80

Reaction score
notyou":3rvoa7u3 said:
lvnginhwktwn":3rvoa7u3 said:

If what you say is true, why not spend two seconds & read what you have typed, to see if there are any errors before hitting submit?[/quote]

Unfortunately, I see more and more spelling errors on TELEVISION...and wonder who is typing there or if there is anyone proofreading any words there. Sometimes spell check is not a perfect answer...especially if you are doing a selfie. LMAO

hawksfansinceday1

Reaction score
Marvin49":143419sf said:
SacHawk2.0":143419sf said:
Marvin49":143419sf said:
SacHawk2.0":143419sf said:
This is a case of "a few extra pounds" the same way a desperate Craigslist personal ad is.

SMH...wow...you guys just can't help yourselves can you?
Why do you assume I meant that in a negative way?

Ya...perhaps I misunderstood? Sure sounded like you were saying that a few extra pounds was ALOT of extra pounds. Not the case really tho...he's been practicing and playing.
"A LOT".............two words, never one.
Roland will approve of my post.

notyou

Reaction score
lvnginhwktwn":3tstzk96 said:
Really with all that's wrong in the world you're going to devote your time to preventing the word loose from being mispelled.
Where did I say I devote my time to prevent the word loose from being misspelled? After seeing it misspelled over 1000 times on the internet, I finally got tired of it and posted here about it. Sorry if that gets your panties in a bunch.

Largent80

Reaction score
Here are one of his comments on the side verifying what Marvin said....."Now Seahawks fans AND Harbaugh fans revile me, simultaneously. This is a special morning."

He is a hit gatherer, nothing more.

loafoftatupu

Reaction score
lvnginhwktwn":dd3j0nx0 said:
It's his job to notice. Some of you could make career out of everything niner.

The title of the thread is just so "DenialZone". It really is. So what? Dude shows up heavy? The only thing worth noting is that the extra pounds might actually be enough to trigger a neutral zone infraction with Brooks lining up over the LOS on a regular basis.

The Niners have a number of things looming that may impact their season. Brooks coming in a little heavy? Not one of them. They will still be stiff competition when the rubber meets the road.