It just keeps getting better

IllWill49

Reaction score
Not worried, he would still be a starter in Seattle, dudes a beast.

IllWill49

Reaction score
loafoftatupu":2hgxjfa1 said:
IllWill49":2hgxjfa1 said:
Not worried, he would still be a starter in Seattle, dudes a beast.
Too old for Seattle to be starting LBer.

He would probably be best suited to play the Leo in Seattle's 4-3 actually

OP
OP
seahawk12thman

seahawk12thman

Reaction score
loafoftatupu":1qlddrdv said:
lvnginhwktwn":1qlddrdv said:
It's his job to notice. Some of you could make career out of everything niner.

The title of the thread is just so "DenialZone". It really is. So what? Dude shows up heavy? The only thing worth noting is that the extra pounds might actually be enough to trigger a neutral zone infraction with Brooks lining up over the LOS on a regular basis.

The Niners have a number of things looming that may impact their season. Brooks coming in a little heavy? Not one of them. They will still be stiff competition when the rubber meets the road.

Since you spend so much time there, perhaps you should reside over there and troll since you never say anything important on our forum..

hawknation2014

Reaction score
He does look soft. With Kaepernick spending the off-season on Spring Break and now Brooks looking out of shape right as the season is about to begin, some of the leaders on that team appear to be defeated and lacking in motivation.

brooks-ahmad-49ers-ecu-sad.jpg

Marvin49

Reaction score
seahawk12thman":ytx3byb9 said:
loafoftatupu":ytx3byb9 said:
lvnginhwktwn":ytx3byb9 said:
It's his job to notice. Some of you could make career out of everything niner.

The title of the thread is just so "DenialZone". It really is. So what? Dude shows up heavy? The only thing worth noting is that the extra pounds might actually be enough to trigger a neutral zone infraction with Brooks lining up over the LOS on a regular basis.

The Niners have a number of things looming that may impact their season. Brooks coming in a little heavy? Not one of them. They will still be stiff competition when the rubber meets the road.

Since you spend so much time there, perhaps you should reside over there and troll since you never say anything important on our forum..

Wow...'hawk fans don't like it so much when Loaf turns his gaze back on them. :)

....waiting for the "Shut Up Marvin" post now.... :D

RolandDeschain

Reaction score
Marvin49":33i4hakj said:
Wow...'hawk fans don't like it so much when Loaf turns his gaze back on them. :)

....waiting for the "Shut Up Marvin" post now.... :D
SHUT UP, MARVIN!

No, in all seriousness, you won't see that here because unlike a fairly high portion of the DenialZone's populace, the vast majority of posters here don't think that every person is awesome and amazing simply because they're a fan of this board's team, so we will totally have some rational discourse with our own fans and not resort to calling them...derogatory terms not allowed in this part of the forum because we disagree with them. :)

Ok, I'm done patting myself and my .NET brethren on the back, you can hate on me, now. :D

Largent80

Reaction score
Shit, he ate a few too many big Macs, so what?.....It won't affect the way SF will play.

We have had some fat asses on the Hawks as well. Seen Mebanes tire lately?

Sherminator

Reaction score
hawknation2014":2ogask8u said:
He does look soft. With Kaepernick spending the off-season on Spring Break and now Brooks looking out of shape right as the season is about to begin, some of the leaders on that team appear to be defeated and lacking in motivation.

brooks-ahmad-49ers-ecu-sad.jpg

Lol this is one of my favorite posts on here.
Justifying brooks looking soft with 1 pic and claiming Kaep went on spring break. Then using those assumptions as evidence to draw conclusions that our "leaders" are defeated and lacking on motivation.
You do you hawknation2014, :thirishdrinkers:

Exittium

Reaction score
And here we go again, like flies on shit. A 49er related post it put up on a SEAHAWKS forum board. And what happens the 49er fans are all pissy. :sarcasm_on: :stirthepot: :thirishdrinkers: :49ersmall:
I mean don't get me wrong you guys are mostly respectful. But damn the metaphor isn't far off either. Should just label you guys 1st Responders for anything 49er related once it's been posted.

rideaducati

Reaction score
:2:
CurryStopstheRuns":19aup8b0 said:
IllWill49":19aup8b0 said:
He sure can jump for a fat ass

11912890614_01faced46c_o.gif

:34853_doh:

That didn't happen this season, dumbass.

Someone needs to put up one of the "that was last time" videos for niner fans still living in the past.

loafoftatupu

Reaction score
Exittium":3cddcpzy said:
And here we go again, like flies on shit. A 49er related post it put up on a SEAHAWKS forum board. And what happens the 49er fans are all pissy. :sarcasm_on: :stirthepot: :thirishdrinkers: :49ersmall:
I mean don't get me wrong you guys are mostly respectful. But damn the metaphor isn't far off either. Should just label you guys 1st Responders for anything 49er related once it's been posted.

I think it is plenty reasonable to put up 49er threads. Including the ones of their demise and troubles. They have certainly provided enough laughter to carry us through the offseason. I just don't think every little thing is worth equating to some level of discord.

If Brooks just took a big growler before weighing in there wouldn't have been a thread. I figure the guy is still going to hit RW late and have his name stenciled like a parking spot in the neutral zone.

Weadoption

Reaction score
Ya we definitely need some real football to start before we start arguing about which player dresses the best, although it's clearly VD.

rideaducati

Reaction score
Sherminator":uyksrimo said:
seahawk12thman":uyksrimo said:
lvnginhwktwn":uyksrimo said:
I believe Brooks said he is 5-10 lbs. I guy that big could take a dump and loose 5 lbs. This is really reaching.
You think any reporter is going to say if he were 15-20 lbs overweight ??? The guy is over weight to the point he isn't moving effectively and is an injury risk. This is the same remedy given to our left guard who was roughly 25-30 lbs overweight.

Guards can get away with being overweight.
OLB cannot, Brooks has played this pre-season.
Therefore...

Iupati's play seems to counter your argument. Dude looks fat and slow.