It was always going to end badly.

Uncle Si

Reaction score
To be fair... it was utter nonsense on September 17 too

pmedic920

Reaction score
Tusc2000":g9w6twj8 said:
Ha ha. Oops!
No. Clearly, I didn't bother to look at the date!
Apologies for the rant.
I'm just a little tired of people crapping on Pete.

Common mistake.

ALWAYS check the date.

.Net threads = Jug of milk.

:{)

Sox-n-Hawks

Reaction score
pmedic920":1c06vpa8 said:
Tusc2000":1c06vpa8 said:
Ha ha. Oops!
Apologies for the rant.

Common mistake.

ALWAYS check the date.

Both make you want to vomit when they’re sour.

Seahawkfan80

Reaction score
Sox-n-Hawks":2m66fw6l said:
pmedic920":2m66fw6l said:
Tusc2000":2m66fw6l said:
Ha ha. Oops!
Apologies for the rant.

Common mistake.

ALWAYS check the date.

Both make you want to vomit when they’re sour.

Hmm...Bitter Beer face. :p

Jville

Reaction score
When a Bubba Bummer or a Debbie Downer shows up to rain on every one's parade, I just picture the face of Tyler Lockett. Tyler could have been a Duck. Rain pours off Tyler like it rolls off a duck. He always believes. Unfazed by noise or doubts of others. Always moving on to work for the next opportunity.
iu

With regards to Pete, some dismiss what he has to say as irrelevant coach speech. That makes it difficult to grasp the continually repeated part about .... "it's how you finish"

scutterhawk

Reaction score
minormillikin":2lkdn1zs said:
I thought this thread title was about Russ, because I figured the downside to a guy like him is once he loses his speed, he's not going to be that great anymore. He has lost some speed, so he's not as dangeRuss anymore.

I agree on Pete though. He had a good run, but he peaked a while ago.

Like Russell Wilson, Pete is too short & too slow to be a good Coach anymore :177692:

sc85sis

Reaction score
Tusc2000":lqt7t07h said:
Ha ha. Oops!
Apologies for the rant.
Yes it was.

semiahmoo

Reaction score
scutterhawk":12q8b2q7 said:
minormillikin":12q8b2q7 said:
I thought this thread title was about Russ, because I figured the downside to a guy like him is once he loses his speed, he's not going to be that great anymore. He has lost some speed, so he's not as dangeRuss anymore.

Like Russell Wilson, Pete is too short & too slow to be a good Coach anymore :177692:

I do think Pete has shrunk an inch or so since his time in Seattle.

He really needs to work on his posture.

GO HAWKS!!!!!

chris98251

Reaction score
semiahmoo":18xir7oz said:
scutterhawk":18xir7oz said:
minormillikin":18xir7oz said:

GO HAWKS!!!!!

It's due to jaw compression from chomping on his gum too hard, just take his gum away and he should gain his posture and length again. Now the questoin has to be, who do you send in to take his gum away. :p

hawknation2018

Reaction score
sdog1981":2gyctyy1 said:
The end of Pete's time at USC and the end of his time here in Seattle are strikingly similar. Everything was going well for Pete when it was really going well. After a heartbreaking loss in the Rosebowl, the USC team bottomed out not as fast at the NCAA level because the turnover rate is much higher. After 49 the team was never the same and has finally bottomed out. I trust that Paul Allen will find the next coach to lead this team into the next decade.

Paul Allen has rebuilt this team twice. He hired two different coach/GM combinations to get the team to three Super Bowls since 2005.

February 2006 the first Seahawks played in a Superbowl.

February 2014 a second Seahwaks team that was completely rebuilt won the teams first Superbowl. I trust Paul will do what needs to be done.

Congratulations on a very dumb post. This is pure revisionism.

Carroll won seven-straight PAC-12 titles and finished top four in the nation seven-straight times from 2002-2008. The 2008 team was one of his best ever. In 2009, USC went 9-4, won its bowl game, and led the conference in scoring defense. That is the supposed down year (a single season) you are hanging your hat on.

BigMeach

Reaction score
hawknation2018":17zlzvxz said:
sdog1981":17zlzvxz said:
The end of Pete's time at USC and the end of his time here in Seattle are strikingly similar. Everything was going well for Pete when it was really going well. After a heartbreaking loss in the Rosebowl, the USC team bottomed out not as fast at the NCAA level because the turnover rate is much higher. After 49 the team was never the same and has finally bottomed out. I trust that Paul Allen will find the next coach to lead this team into the next decade.

Paul Allen has rebuilt this team twice. He hired two different coach/GM combinations to get the team to three Super Bowls since 2005.

February 2006 the first Seahawks played in a Superbowl.

February 2014 a second Seahwaks team that was completely rebuilt won the teams first Superbowl. I trust Paul will do what needs to be done.

Congratulations on a very dumb post. This is pure revisionism.

Carroll won seven-straight PAC-12 titles and finished top four in the nation seven-straight times from 2002-2008. The 2008 team was one of his best ever. In 2009, USC went 9-4, won its bowl game, and led the conference in scoring defense. That is the supposed down year (a single season) you are hanging your hat on.

Well when you put it that way... :34853_doh:

semiahmoo

Reaction score
chris98251":1bt4kbtm said:
semiahmoo":1bt4kbtm said:
scutterhawk":1bt4kbtm said:
minormillikin":1bt4kbtm said:

GO HAWKS!!!!!

It's due to jaw compression from chomping on his gum too hard, just take his gum away and he should gain his posture and length again. Now the questoin has to be, who do you send in to take his gum away. :p

Jaw compression leads to spinal compression. It's all connected.

Yes, I think you may be on to something...

WestcoastSteve

Reaction score
Whoever bumped this thread -- good job. I still want to bump the thread that we blew it trading down and getting Bobby Wagner instead of Mychal Kendricks

Hockey Guy

Reaction score
WestcoastSteve":17r060j2 said:
Whoever bumped this thread -- good job. I still want to bump the thread that we blew it trading down and getting Bobby Wagner instead of Mychal Kendricks

:sarcasm_on: Yeah, that one still stings. :sarcasm_off: