It's all about the Chicken

shawnsim

Reaction score
Largent80":1lzpzh8t said:
Some people feel the need to stir the pot, whatever. Pretty lame actually.

Well. No. Not lame. Just seemed clear that he was being clever.

shawnsim

Reaction score
shawnsim":gnkkiihy said:
Largent80":gnkkiihy said:

Or maybe everyone was being ironic and I missed it. In that case. Herp . Derp. Apologies.

OP
OP
kidhawk

kidhawk

Reaction score
shawnsim":sqa8924n said:
shawnsim":sqa8924n said:
Largent80":sqa8924n said:

Or maybe everyone was being ironic and I missed it. In that case. Herp . Derp. Apologies.

Basically what happened is Doug said what he said as a light way of answering the question asked with some clever humor. I posted it here to kind of make light of the whole situation in hopes of lowering stress levels around here. Then everyone decided to have fun with it and start discussing the best chicken.

Really it's just a nice change of pace in what's been a stressful few weeks as Seahawks fans. Not everything needs to be analyzed to death. Sometimes, I feel, it's just ok to have some fun with it.

shawnsim

Reaction score
kidhawk":3b6r7zx1 said:
shawnsim":3b6r7zx1 said:
shawnsim":3b6r7zx1 said:
Largent80":3b6r7zx1 said:

Basically what happened is Doug said what he said as a light way of answering the question asked with some clever humor. I posted it here to kind of make light of the whole situation in hopes of lowering stress levels around here. Then everyone decided to have fun with it and start discussing the best chicken.

Really it's just a nice change of pace in what's been a stressful few weeks as Seahawks fans. Not everything needs to be analyzed to death. Sometimes, I feel, it's just ok to have some fun with it.

Yeah I got it too late. Sorry about that. I got here late to the party and pissed on the couch.

OP
OP
kidhawk

kidhawk

Reaction score
shawnsim":khr6nqrj said:
Yeah I got it too late. Sorry about that. I got here late to the party and pissed on the couch.

Just turn over the cushion, nobody will notice. There are enough smells to distract people anyway ;)

Feel free to add your take....I rarely eat fried chicken, so I'm not one to add much here myself. I do cook with chicken all the time though.

kpak76

Reaction score
Hawksfanatik":3smf6o3v said:
kpak76":3smf6o3v said:
Albertsons.

If you dont believe me go buy their fried chicken at the deli.

Dang it, now I have to give it a try. (Good or bad) Thanks alot man. ;)

Try their salt and vinigar wings. Its AWSOME!!!

bjornanderson21

Reaction score
kpak76":3dxb8un6 said:
Albertsons.

Albertsons fried chicken has been a little secret of mine. It is the best supermarket chicken by a country mile and comes closest to how I remember kfc being when I was a kid.

The skin is crispy fried and juicy with fat and the meat is still moist. Love me some Albertsons fried chicken

shawnsim

Reaction score
kidhawk":2612ldl1 said:
shawnsim":2612ldl1 said:

Just turn over the cushion, nobody will notice. There are enough smells to distract people anyway ;)

Feel free to add your take....I rarely eat fried chicken, so I'm not one to add much here myself. I do cook with chicken all the time though.

I. Erm........ Like all of them. Except Albertson's, they charge me for a paper bag that I walk home with in the rain. The fricker disintegrates. Nothing worse than a pontificating windbag in a rainstorm. Or Albertson's chicken in the street.

A

Anonymous

BlueBlood":24q5kqlp said:
Flour, egg,garlic and onion powder, mustard powder (spicy).. Roll, fry, youre welcome.

Oh, at your house

If its not the best you ever had i will send you $20

Oil type? Temp? skillet or electric fryer? deep fry?

chris98251

Reaction score
Largent80":3ksgniqq said:
Yup, Albertsons grease tastes better than all other grease combined.

Don't you have a Ginseng appointment your missing :)

kpak76

Reaction score
bjornanderson21":j4zgkjpc said:
kpak76":j4zgkjpc said:
Albertsons.

Albertsons fried chicken has been a little secret of mine. It is the best supermarket chicken by a country mile and comes closest to how I remember kfc being when I was a kid.

The skin is crispy fried and juicy with fat and the meat is still moist. Love me some Albertsons fried chicken

Dude now your making me want to go buy some more. If you catch them when they are pullig it out of the fryer its literally the best thing you will taste for 6.99 for 8 pieces. I mean even the breats pieces are dripping with juices while having that crispy layer on top.

Dammit now I made myself hungry!

:x

kpak76

Reaction score
SouthSoundHawk":2jomikeg said:
Kfc blows.

Even Colonel Sanders hated that crap.

I used to love KFC, then I bought chicken elsewhere and realized how crappy my taste has gone.

Seahawkfaninvegas

Reaction score
OK, had to chime in here. I realize that it's not available in the NW, nor is it here in Nevada. My vote goes for Bojangle's chicken, hands down. They are down South (imagine that), I get it without fail every time I am in Charlotte. If you have a chance, check it out it is well worth it!

Cajun Filet Biscuit FTW!

Sgt. Largent

Reaction score
kpak76":1ajc584u said:
SouthSoundHawk":1ajc584u said:
Kfc blows.

Even Colonel Sanders hated that crap.

I used to love KFC, then I bought chicken elsewhere and realized how crappy my taste has gone.

I like the KFC sides, but the chicken itself is gross. But their coleslaw, mash potatoes/gravy and biscuits are money.