It's Happened - Wilson Traded

QuahHawk

Reaction score
AgentDib":tji960rm said:
GemCity":tji960rm said:
These picks will go to waste and we’ll regret ...
I see this sentiment a lot, but let's not lose sight of the fact that with the modern NFL rules building through the draft is the ONLY way to put together a good team.

If you don't trust Pete and JS to draft then a great reason to want to get rid of them. In the meantime, however, we have to still keep trying to build through the draft because there is no viable option B.

Or Trading those Picks for Proven Veteran Stars see LA Rams

Maelstrom787

Reaction score
John63":1d31qt17 said:
So we get

Lock a horrible QB
2 no name players
2 1sts
2 2nds
And a 5th

Hmm well I will root for Hawks as always, but welcome to loosing for the next 3+ years.

Fyi the trade is pending Wilson's approval. He had nothing to do with this. This is all PC.

You don't know this. You have absolutely no proof, just like you piss and moan about everyone else having no proof.

In fact, you not only have no proof, but you're ignoring extremely basic deductive reasoning by saying this is all Pete's doing.

Elemas

Reaction score
Everyone mentioning Watson, are you nucking futz! Dude has so many cases against him right now…

I know…innocent until proven guilt but don’t desensitize the painful reality here by giving a glimmer of hope that we’ll actually land a good qb.

Cellar dwellers for years to come.

Hawknballs

Reaction score
Sgt. Largent":3pu1kd84 said:
flmmkrz":3pu1kd84 said:
Word is Houston wants 3 1sts a roster player and later pics for Watson and isn't budging and we gave up Russ with no sexual assault baggage for less

Let us know when Houston actually trades Watson, not whatever insane price they're asking for a player that still might not even play for another year or two.

Ain't no one trading three first rounders for a QB who's still embroiled in legal troubles.

We paid 2 first rounders for a one trick pony safety and the Broncos gave up 2 and players for a QB who turns 34 in november. Watson is 26, very well rested, and apparently has the best massage therapy regiment in the game. I think if it looks like his legal stuff is not going to explode, he could easily get 3 firsts.

zchurch74

Reaction score
Broncos game but his year will be interesting. How high will those tickets go for?

Hawknballs

Reaction score
Glasgow Seahawk":1jntiyvl said:
This makes the Jamal Adams trade look even worse to be honest

Truly makes me wonder if we hadn't traded for Adams, if we would even be in this position. Don't forget that we traded for him and then paid him 17.5m a year. For a safety. That did almost nothing last season.

Cyrus12

Reaction score
John63":24ehjko0 said:
So we get

Lock a horrible QB
2 no name players
2 1sts
2 2nds
And a 5th

Hmm well I will root for Hawks as always, but welcome to loosing for the next 3+ years.

Fyi the trade is pending Wilson's approval. He had nothing to do with this. This is all PC.
Horseshit! Stop it already...

flmmkrz

Reaction score
Sgt. Largent":iw5fr3ys said:
flmmkrz":iw5fr3ys said:
Word is Houston wants 3 1sts a roster player and later pics for Watson and isn't budging and we gave up Russ with no sexual assault baggage for less

Let us know when Houston actually trades Watson, not whatever insane price they're asking for a player that still might not even play for another year or two.

Ain't no one trading three first rounders for a QB who's still embroiled in legal troubles.

He's settled most of his cases, sounds like he'll get the rest dome and while it may mean he's a piece of shit he's talented and young. Teams are in on him and his price tag just went up as the last elite qb left out there

Elemas

Reaction score
Hawknballs":2odkuuir said:
Sgt. Largent":2odkuuir said:
flmmkrz":2odkuuir said:

We paid 2 first rounders for a one trick pony safety and the Broncos gave up 2 and players for a QB who turns 34 in november. Watson is 26, very well rested, and apparently has the best massage therapy regiment in the game. I think if it looks like his legal stuff is not going to explode, he could easily get 3 firsts.

Wait. What? Legal stuff not going to explode? Source? Link? Because everything I read says the opposite.

Not to mention..we can’t offer as much as a team like Washington to get him. What am I missing?

nanomoz

Reaction score
John63":qru4luj6 said:
So we get

Lock a horrible QB
2 no name players
2 1sts
2 2nds
And a 5th

You should be eating a tractor trailer of crow right now, dude.

Heaps of crow. So much crow, you can't see anything but black for weeks.

bigskydoc

Reaction score
Were we able to package a couple if dot net posters into the trade?

Prediction. Hawks make the playoffs this season, and Denver doesn't.

QWERTY

Reaction score
Jeremy517":3vcoq0qz said:
nanomoz":3vcoq0qz said:
I'd rather have Fant than a third first rounder.

Keep in mind that you'll have to pay Fant $15 million per year after this year.

How did you get that 15mil per year details?

Cyrus12

Reaction score
Wilson is the 3rd best qb in that div..I dont know if they make the playoffs to be honest. For those that think Wilson didn't want out you are a complete blinded fool..