Its official: I hate the Broncos again

DTexHawk

Reaction score
pehawk":mw2rjrbd said:
Dtex, I thought we talked about the "you're wrong" gimmick.

KC is oozing talent.

It's history, not fiction. ;)

No wonder young guns like yourself are always misguided, old guys like Radish keep on repeating lies and y'all don't call them out.

The Radish

Reaction score
DTexHawk":2m7vl6pi said:
pehawk":2m7vl6pi said:
Dtex, I thought we talked about the "you're wrong" gimmick.

KC is oozing talent.

It's history, not fiction. ;)

No wonder young guns like yourself are always misguided, old guys like Radish keep on repeating lies and y'all don't call them out.

Speaking of lies,,,,,,,,is dogtex here yet?

Well he'd just call them exaggerations and say his goggles were misted from his tears.

And of course he'd use the F word which is not allowed on this forum no matter how its masked. Maybe his goggles were misty?
:roll:

hawksfansinceday1

Reaction score
Been a donkey hater since early in Elway's career. Total crybaby, especially when he whined to the refs about the crowd noise in the Kingdome. Great atlete and a good QB but there are any number I'd take over him to start my team. Not a Peyton fan either so my distaste for the franchise rolls on. The only one of the original 7 out of 8 AFL teams left playing (Oilers are no more) I can't stand.

OP
OP
P

pehawk

Reaction score
Ooooh, not sure on that. Elways a douche, but he's best ever IMO. And, top 10 all-time athletes, ever, IMO.

hawksfansinceday1

Reaction score
pehawk":753mjsti said:
Ooooh, not sure on that. Elways a douche, but he's best ever IMO. And, top 10 all-time athletes, ever, IMO.
One of the 2 or 3 best athletes to ever play the position IMO (Young and Vick and Cunningham too) but threw too many picks for my taste. Had a gun but tried to fit it into tight windows too often. Admittedly that may have had something to due with the (mediocre) talent around him. And admittedly I am biased against the guy cuz he was douche. But, off the top of my head I'd take Unitus, Montana, Young, Graham, Baugh, Tittle, Staubach and possibly Van Brocklin over him. (note, Bradshaw is not in my list)

OP
OP
P

pehawk

Reaction score
Van Brocklin? Tittle? Baugh?

I had no idea you we're Les's dad.

hawksfansinceday1

Reaction score
pehawk":33ce39q6 said:

Otto Graham too bro. Winningest QB of all-time (Browns). It was a different time and a different game but I do read (I'm old but not THAT old). A great QB is a great QB. But if you want only modern day I'll go with Unitus, Young, Montana, and Staubach for sure over Mr. Ed. And I'll think about it and see if anyone else comes to mind......

Lady Talon

Reaction score
I wish the Wrongcos could have a 13-3 season every year that Peyton is there, only to lose their first playoff game.

hawksfansinceday1

Reaction score
OkieHawk":2dk3z2eq said:
Lady Talon":2dk3z2eq said:
I wish the Wrongcos could have a 13-3 season every year that Peyton is there, only to lose their first playoff game.

This.
Could well happen again this year though I don't see 13-3. But he is a safe bet to choke in the playoffs with a horribly ill-timed pick.

MizzouHawkGal

Reaction score
Sarlacc83":28v19rpd said:
volsunghawk":28v19rpd said:
Even though I like Manning, I wholeheartedly support and endorse most of this thread.

But I can't bring myself to say "Go Chargers!" because I utterly hate Philip Rivers. I think the team in the AFCW I hate the least is probably KC these days. Plus, if Alex Smith does well, it makes it look less like the 49ers fleeced the Chiefs in that trade, which I can get behind.

The Chiefs have been my dark horse pick for a wild card this year. I continue to be a big fan of Jamaal Charles, and they've got a lot of good players on that roster.
I find it so funny that nationally the perception of the Chiefs are possible playoff team while the actual fanbase or locals like myself see 7-9 maybe 8-8.

volsunghawk

Reaction score
KCHawkGirl":wwyrd9a7 said:
Sarlacc83":wwyrd9a7 said:
volsunghawk":wwyrd9a7 said:
Even though I like Manning, I wholeheartedly support and endorse most of this thread.

But I can't bring myself to say "Go Chargers!" because I utterly hate Philip Rivers. I think the team in the AFCW I hate the least is probably KC these days. Plus, if Alex Smith does well, it makes it look less like the 49ers fleeced the Chiefs in that trade, which I can get behind.

The Chiefs have been my dark horse pick for a wild card this year. I continue to be a big fan of Jamaal Charles, and they've got a lot of good players on that roster.
I find it so funny that nationally the perception of the Chiefs are possible playoff team while the actual fanbase or locals like myself see 7-9 maybe 8-8.

I don't think they have a shot in hell, actually. I didn't understand why they were perceived as a playoff team last year, either.

As long as Manning's head doesn't fall from his body, the Broncos will own this division until he retires.

SouthSoundHawk

Reaction score
Scottemojo":1b8ragkq said:
Elway and Peyton are both sexy, sexy Quarterbacks...ladies can't keep their hands of them. Classic case of the "All-American Man".

Fixed that for ya.

I agree as well, their both stud jocks. Probably beating chicks off themselves with sticks since taking snaps behind center.

largenutz

Reaction score
Mr Ed is known as a local drunk a-hole here in Denver, every so often I'll here of someone's late night encounter with the legend at a bar. But who knows... whenever Im really drunk, out late, I wish I'd run into John Elway!
Ive run into one of the ol school 3 amigos here, and another db from the broncos Super Bowl winning years, but alot of people around here know their problems.
And yes, I hate the broncos, even more than SF.

The Radish

Reaction score
pehawk":190r9r4d said:

Can't be if he thinks Norman Van Brocklin was an elite QB. And no Terry Bradshaw? Probably the strongest flinger that ever threw a football.

And he can't be very old if he didn't mention Bart Starr who won 2 SBs, has the second best playoff completion percentage behind current Green Bay QB Aaron Rogers. As I recall when he retired way back in the early 70s he had the highest completion lifetime at near 60% which was unheard of in those days.

So yeah he seems more like an exspurt on QBs

:les:

SoHo9erFan

Reaction score
What did the Broncos do to warrant this thread? I haven't seen anything in the news about them minus their FO's DUI spree and the Miller suspension.

MizzouHawkGal

Reaction score
SoHo9erFan":3phuqmjy said:
What did the Broncos do to warrant this thread? I haven't seen anything in the news about them minus their FO's DUI spree and the Miller suspension.
Boredom? It's a forlorn dream of mine to see Kansas City convince Peyton to retire but it's wishful thinking I admit.

Scottemojo

Reaction score
SoHo9erFan":2i8l5jm0 said:
Old AFC West hate. So you can piss off.

Lady Talon

Reaction score
SoHo9erFan":2oxgqwbi said:

We need a reason or something?

Latest posts