It's time for an INTENSE FIRE PETE campaign...

SeAhAwKeR4life

Reaction score
We need to make our feeling known in every way possible. Signs at games, booing Pete when he comes on the field. Pete must go, cuz this team goes nowhere until then...

Screw a friendly breakup, tar and feather him and run him out of town!!!

seabowl

Reaction score
Everyone, and I mean everyone from this board that is pissed off with what has gone on for way too long should be calling into the Seattle radio talk shows tomorrow and beyond and demanding a change in the management staff of this team.

LTH

Reaction score
We need to make our feeling known in every way possible. Signs at games, booing Pete when he comes on the field. Pete must go, cuz this team goes nowhere until then...

Screw a friendly breakup, tar and feather him and run him out of town!!!
Your actually wishing physical harm to Pete Carroll? Un f#cking believable... your totally out of line!

James in PA

Reaction score
I'm officially on the Pete must go train now. I've been holding off, but it's time. I said I would make it official once we lose this game and he doesn't can Waldron. Well, Waldron obviously isn't going anywhere after tonight's performance, but this is beyond Waldron now. So why do I still want Pete gone? Easy. He has been fielding below average defenses for years now and defense is supposed to be his bread and butter. That's much more depressing than having a bad offense. It's just hopeless.

OP
OP
SeAhAwKeR4life

SeAhAwKeR4life

Reaction score
Your actually wishing physical harm to Pete Carroll? Un f#cking believable... your totally out of line!
Oh bullshit. No one is wishing actual harm. Just frustrated at a coach who can take a talent loaded team and drive it off a cliff, year after year...

MontanaHawk05

Reaction score
Well IDK about that. It's about a 50/50 shot we end up with a coach who can't even match Pete's level of success. Maybe more like 70/30...
It's more like 99/1. That's how many coaches win the big dance compared to the number that the league rifles through.

OP
OP
SeAhAwKeR4life

SeAhAwKeR4life

Reaction score
It's more like 99/1. That's how many coaches win the big dance compared to the number that the league rifles through.
******* sucks. I loved Pete, and want to still. I just want the team to have a chance. Seems like anymore we're headed back to 90s level obscurity...

MontanaHawk05

Reaction score
******* sucks. I loved Pete, and want to still. I just want the team to have a chance. Seems like anymore we're headed back to 90s level obscurity...
Me too. The biggest reason I still want to hold on to Pete is because of his last two drafts. He and John went on a nine-year hiatus from having a drafting clue, which is bad but Belichick has done it too (ask a Patriots fan about Chad Jackson). This defense has difference makers, but 3/4 of its secondary are trash and Wagner + Reed will need replacing sooner rather than later.

OP
OP
SeAhAwKeR4life

SeAhAwKeR4life

Reaction score
Me too. The biggest reason I still want to hold on to Pete is because of his last two drafts. He and John went on a nine-year hiatus from having a drafting clue, which is bad but Belichick has done it too (ask a Patriots fan about Chad Jackson). This defense has difference makers, but 3/4 of its secondary are trash and Wagner + Reed will need replacing sooner rather than later.
Yes but the problem is, that they do not have the guts to pick a QB in a high round. They're literally terriffied of making that pick, so they won't. Proved all I needed to know last year. Plenty of serviceable starters, but they lack the guts to take the risk, that will not change...

The ONLY hope of a QBOTF, is through free agency, or lucking out on a late round guy...