I've never......

keasley45

Reaction score
Basis4day":31sny5ra said:
Seeker":31sny5ra said:
HawkWow":31sny5ra said:
Matticus":31sny5ra said:
going to hop on some adult sites to try and cheer up.

Oh....... and Go Hawks.

Now you're talking...and post the link so we can see what you're into.

We'll destroy the Bucs and this all goes away. Before you know it, we have Okung and Harvin on the field. Life will be good again.
being 7 - 1 is hard.

:13:

The 'we'll destroy the bucs and this will all go away' part is the exact mentality the team should try to avoid. Clobbering the Bucs solves nothing for the team and quite frankly i dont understand how it can make folks feel any better about what happened when beating teams at home is almost a given. Its all too easy to feel better beating up on the little guys and making yourself feel as though you are bigger than you are or forget your shortcomings. if we dont get to the Superbowl this year (and i might even go so far as to say win the superbowl) the ineptitude ( scheming, playcalling) this team exhibited last night will be Exhibit A as to why we fell short. Thing that sucks is that this isnt new. We wet the bed week 1, went home week 2 and rode the 12s to a victory over San Fran. Then got fat off of a weak Jax team. then we waltz into Houston and crap the bed for 3 qtrs but eek out a win, play flat and are outcoached against Indy, and are fortunate enough to go back home to lick our wounds and again ride the 12s to a less than impressive win over the Titans. The game at Arizona was the first time this year i saw a glimpse of what the team could be and it was still handicapped by mediocre playcalling at times (Russ shouldnt have taken the beating he did). Then... we have last night. how can anyone not be furious knowing that we have one of the best teams in the league and, if we dont figure out how to call a figgn pro caliber offensive game, this opportunity that we have will be squandered. i cant remember the last time i was this down after a Hawks game. We have a championship squad, the stars are aligned, we have the fiercest RB in the league, the most exciting QB, a defense for the ages and are competent in every other area and we stand to lose it all because we cant figure out how to put together a gameplan, exploit another team's weaknesses, or mask our own deficiencies. That's BS. how can that be OK? For me it wont be until we can show that we are able to not sit back and simply take the opponents best punch and manage to somehow cling to victory in the end, but that we can avoid it, play smart, and dominate them regardless.

Hawks46

Reaction score
dontbelikethat":31j21j6r said:
This team is so weird. Last week, we held the Cards to 30 yards rushing, this week STL gets 200(I think)? Last week our offense was doing great and scoring, this week it was terrible and the line was exceptionally worse (expected though).

This game is all about individual matchups. We match up well with Arizona and San Fran. We don't match up well with the Rams. For some reason, they erase our WRs and own us at both lines of scrimmage.

Think of how the Niners fans feel. They are steamrolling everyone in the league, but they still get ass whoopings from us. Then we play lousy and they think "damn, how'd we lose to them?", but come next game, IF they win, it's going to be a squeaker.

SmokeyHawk

Reaction score
..........and aren't we now 15-2 against them since (ugh) 2003?.....They play us tough; but it's not like they have our number.

-SH

rideaducati

Reaction score
I think it was the 11 day layoff between games. Looking back, this team is usually a bit off coming back after a bye or Thursday game.

Latest posts