Jackson Jeffcoat and Dion Bailey have signed

themunn

Reaction score
Basis4day":23po5fxe said:
brimsalabim":23po5fxe said:
Hawk Finn":23po5fxe said:
GCrow":23po5fxe said:
As a Longhorns fan am pretty pumped we got Jeffcoat, woulda been happy using a early 5th on him. Guy has ideal LEO size but is absoultely clueless against the run. Wouldn't mind seeing him being used as a puss rusher from the SAM spot. Gonna need to be coached up a bit because Mack Brown is the worst.

I disagree. I believe we already have too many puss rushers.
You guys are both confused. SAM was drafted by the Rams and he does not puss rush.

Anyway according to some posters on the Long horns rivals site Jeffcoat is a situational pass rusher at this stage because he wasn't correctly developed by the staff. Personally I wouldn't think his father would allow that to occur but if it is the case considering the numbers he managed anyway he could become beastly under our staffs guidance.

Not sure if you're joking around. In the case that you're not:

SAM is name the Seahawks use to describe the Strongside Linebacker position. Same name scheme system as MIKE and WILL.

I think it's a joke referring to the puss rush...

olyfan63

Reaction score
themunn":3j38w7o5 said:
Basis4day":3j38w7o5 said:
brimsalabim":3j38w7o5 said:
Hawk Finn":3j38w7o5 said:
You guys are both confused. SAM was drafted by the Rams and he does not puss rush.

Anyway according to some posters on the Long horns rivals site Jeffcoat is a situational pass rusher at this stage because he wasn't correctly developed by the staff. Personally I wouldn't think his father would allow that to occur but if it is the case considering the numbers he managed anyway he could become beastly under our staffs guidance.

Not sure if you're joking around. In the case that you're not:

SAM is name the Seahawks use to describe the Strongside Linebacker position. Same name scheme system as MIKE and WILL.

I think it's a joke referring to the puss rush...

Yeah, I think most of us got it the first time around! I got a good laugh, but I couldn't think of anything clever to say that would be clearly within reasonable bounds of political correctness.

Anyway, 2012 against Atlanta in the playoffs was the last time we had a real puss rush.

Polaris

Reaction score
Hawk Finn":9z0jpvbc said:
GCrow":9z0jpvbc said:
As a Longhorns fan am pretty pumped we got Jeffcoat, woulda been happy using a early 5th on him. Guy has ideal LEO size but is absoultely clueless against the run. Wouldn't mind seeing him being used as a puss rusher from the SAM spot. Gonna need to be coached up a bit because Mack Brown is the worst.

I'm not sure it's possible to have too many pass rushers. As for Mack Brown and the number of Texas draft picks (0), well.....there's a reason Mack Brown is UT's Ex-football coach.

Edit PS (deliberately ignoring the play on words)