Jake Bobo

LTH

Reaction score
I really like this guy and there is a chance he makes this team...... things that I've seen from his tape, he has great hands, he is a pretty good route runner, and he uses his body really well to block out defenders. He is really good in the red zone. I think he is an exceptional talent and I am surpized he was not drafted.

What do you guys think about this guy?

LTH

OP
OP
L

LTH

Reaction score
He kinda looks like a 200# TE.
He sure does... I think it was his 40 time that killed him in this draft it was 4.99 but I can see him being used by the Seahawks in the red zone, he is 6'5 and he has really soft hands. He uses his body really well to fend off defensive backs and because of this and his Height he is a match up problem.

LTH

sutz

Reaction score
He sure does... I think it was his 40 time that killed him in this draft it was 4.99 but I can see him being used by the Seahawks in the red zone, he is 6'5 and he has really soft hands. He uses his body really well to fend off defensive backs and because of this and his Height he is a match up problem.

LTH
Sounds like Parkinson 2.0. :)

OP
OP
L

LTH

Reaction score
Sounds like Parkinson 2.0. :)
Bobo (love the name) is going to have to really look good in training camp to make the team but I like his story and I like what I have seen from him.

AgentDib

Reaction score
Big possession receiver who had good production. Those pro day testing numbers were outside during a storm at UCLA and should be discounted, I'd bet he's closer to 4.7 speed.

I don't love his chances to make the initial 53 man roster, but it's possible and more importantly I love the competition at the position now. We can always use depth and this looks like a good group.

The Twelvethman

Reaction score
I like the look of his highlight tape, great hands, looks a little awkward but managed to get the job done and done well. Reminds me of the other white 6'5" WR we had that I really wanted to do well but ultimately didnt, anyone recall his name?

Bobblehead

Reaction score
I like the look of his highlight tape, great hands, looks a little awkward but managed to get the job done and done well. Reminds me of the other white 6'5" WR we had that I really wanted to do well but ultimately didnt, anyone recall his name?
Joe Jeravichis? Something like that.. that said.. I blame Joe J for all the big runs Shawn Alexander sprung.. he was terrific blacking out safetys and CBs down field.

Slow white guy huh? We had a slow white guy once.. his name was ..ummm.. thinking.. Largent or something like that.

nanomoz

Reaction score
I think CJ Johnson or Matt Landers are better bets for the last spot.

Bobo is quite slow. Like, I'd-be-surprised-if-Pete-even-gave-him-a-chance-at-gunner slow.

Nv_Hawks

Reaction score
Chip Kelly is raving about this kid. His former coach at Duke, who also had connection to Peyton Manning, said he’s the second hardest worker to next to Peyton.

Smellyman

Reaction score
Chip Kelly is raving about this kid. His former coach at Duke, who also had connection to Peyton Manning, said he’s the second hardest worker to next to Peyton.
Hard worker, a real gym rat, who really studies the game

Jerhawk

Reaction score
Kris Durham

bileever

Reaction score
Or maybe you're thinking of Tanner McEvoy, 6' 6" WR/TE who played in 2016-17 and made some big catches?

Nv_Hawks

Reaction score
Another slow white guy with great hands and routes: The Rams weren't sure if Kupp would be around when they wanted to draft him. But he fell into the team's lap in the third round, partially because he ran a 4.62-second 40-yard dash at the NFL Scouting Combine.