Jalen Ramsey

James in PA

Reaction score
One could easily argue that he cost the Rams BOTH games against the Seahawks this season! So ha ha, and **** him! And I did see his obscene gesture, even though the broadcast crew didn't dare to comment on it. But had Joe Buck been doing the game, he would gave said, "That was a disgusting act by Jalen Ramsey."

getnasty

Reaction score
Not sure how could have cost them yesterdays game. 2 picks, TD saving tackle and his one boneheaded play resulted in a missed FG right.

OP
OP
James in PA

James in PA

Reaction score
Correct, I meant to say he could have cost the Rams in both games (had our kicker done what he was supposed to). Ramsey's "flop" was another beauty.

rcaido

Reaction score
Remember when we tried to get him but the price was too much for him. Following year we gave up a bigger draft capitol to Jamal Adams.

We really needed a CB but instead went all in on Safety which we already had a decent one in Mcdougald & drafted Blair. So we trade Mcdougald two 1st rounders & 3rd. While still having Tre Flowers as a starter.

Ramsey is amazing, wish we got him instead. I love our rookies though!

SoulfishHawk

Reaction score
He's been burnt plenty this season. But when he's on and locked in. Incredible player. Just a mouthy pri*** though.

KinesProf

Reaction score
Not sure how could have cost them yesterdays game. 2 picks, TD saving tackle and his one boneheaded play resulted in a missed FG right.
Agreed. Best player on the field yesterday.

SoulfishHawk

Reaction score
Especially when Geno throws the ball right to him and telegraphs where he's going to throw it.

Spin Doctor

Reaction score
Remember when we tried to get him but the price was too much for him. Following year we gave up a bigger draft capitol to Jamal Adams.

We really needed a CB but instead went all in on Safety which we already had a decent one in Mcdougald & drafted Blair. So we trade Mcdougald two 1st rounders & 3rd. While still having Tre Flowers as a starter.

Ramsey is amazing, wish we got him instead. I love our rookies though!
the confusing thing about Jamal Adams is that he was a safety that didn't really fit into Pete Carroll's scheme. Adams was a freelancer and Carroll's scheme required that everyone play to the letter of how things were drawn up.

Hawknballs

Reaction score
Correct, I meant to say he could have cost the Rams in both games (had our kicker done what he was supposed to). Ramsey's "flop" was another beauty.

Flop or not DK, who already leads the league in penalties on a WR/TE/RB, should have picked up another 15 yard penalty on that play.

1000 yard season is great but when you nullify 10% of that production with penalties it looks a little different.