Jamal Adams

MizzouHawkGal

Reaction score
Whatever. Try something new and actually be available you asshole just like Diggs that has effectively barred us from having an actual defense since you arrived.

JPatera76

Reaction score
Whatever. Try something new and actually be be available you asshole like Diggs that has effectively barred uu from having an actual defense since you arrived.
Dude tore his quad... amongst VARIOUS other injuries, ALSO his fingers... the joints or whatever are fused. Which I explicitly remember him talking about during an interview.

Aug 3, 2017 NFL Pedal Ankle Sprain/Pull Unspecified Grade 1 Adams missed just a few days of practice.
Sep 27, 2020 NFL Inguinal Groin Strain Grade 2 Adams injured his groin during Week 3's win over the Dallas Cowboys. He missed the next 4 games
Sep 20, 2020 NFL Hand Finger Dislocation Adam suffered dislocated fingers during Week 2 win over the Patriots. He was available for the next game
Jan 3, 2021 NFL Shoulder Labrum Tear Adams hurt his shoulder in the regular-season finale against the 49ers and was in and out of the game after suffering the injury. He managed to play in the wild-card loss to the Rams.
Sep 12, 2022 NFL Thigh Quad Tear Adams went down in the 2nd quarter of Week 1.

... None of this shits within his control.

OH and Diggs? Dude's sucked ass, shit angles, poor coverage/blown coverage. Just because he's available doesn't = better.

MizzouHawkGal

Reaction score
Dude tore his quad... amongst VARIOUS other injuries, ALSO his fingers... the joints or whatever are fused. Which I explicitly remember him talking about during an interview.

Aug 3, 2017 NFL Pedal Ankle Sprain/Pull Unspecified Grade 1 Adams missed just a few days of practice.
Sep 27, 2020 NFL Inguinal Groin Strain Grade 2 Adams injured his groin during Week 3's win over the Dallas Cowboys. He missed the next 4 games
Sep 20, 2020 NFL Hand Finger Dislocation Adam suffered dislocated fingers during Week 2 win over the Patriots. He was available for the next game
Jan 3, 2021 NFL Shoulder Labrum Tear Adams hurt his shoulder in the regular-season finale against the 49ers and was in and out of the game after suffering the injury. He managed to play in the wild-card loss to the Rams.
Sep 12, 2022 NFL Thigh Quad Tear Adams went down in the 2nd quarter of Week 1.

... None of this shits within his control.

OH and Diggs? Dude's sucked ass, shit angles, poor coverage/blown coverage. Just because he's available doesn't = better.
Hon, you are talking to the choir here. My D20 hat of hate is just growing with no limits in sight.

FattyKnuckle

Reaction score
Whatever. Try something new and actually be available you asshole just like Diggs that has effectively barred us from having an actual defense since you arrived.
He didn’t get hurt on (or abruptly off) an ATV. Calling people names for giving 100% on the field and getting hurt is a real key to who the asshole is.

CouchLogic

Reaction score
I like Adams, he puts his body on the line for his team, literally. I'm not even sitting in traffic for that team, dude is going to be ruined in 15-20 years.

I'd rather not have Diggs or Adams moving forward, I think there ae upgrades out there.

nwHawk

Reaction score
Adams has been humbled big time. Looking forward to seeing his next chapter. I think he will be on a play count limit for a game or two.

GemCity

Reaction score
I’m ready to see JA back on the field.

The negative comments about a guy that gets injured, playing football nonetheless, are…….disappointing.

On another note, if you click on a user’s name, there’s an ignore button. 🤗

MizzouHawkGal

Reaction score
I’m ready to see JA back on the field.

The negative comments about a guy that gets injured, playing football nonetheless, are…….disappointing.

On another note, if you click on a user’s name, there’s an ignore button. 🤗
It's not the injuries exactly because that can happen in football It's the ridiculous contract that should have gotten Pete and John fired already. It's incomprehensible that they refused to pay Earl 12 million yet pay 50 million for two league average safeties AFTER the market crashed to the bottom like for RB's.

Last edited:

MizzouHawkGal

Reaction score
What kind of word salad is this? What exactly are you proving?
I'm proving why you can't prove me wrong given by definition you are living in a fantasy world so obviously you are wrong and I have nothing to prove. Again your turn. The guy is worse then Uncle Will he's literally a walking injury st best.

Last edited:
Reactions: Xxx

Latest posts