Jared Allen and Jason Hatcher?

pcbball12

Reaction score
CALIHAWK1":2o7ag5qs said:
Again believe what you want. Im just posting whats in print.
It is from Schefter, pretty reliable. As reliable if not more than anything you will see printed from NFL.com.

Subzero717

Reaction score
Good for him. Again. I dont really care one way or another. Im simply posting whats out there. If what your article is true and his asking price is too high for Denver I'll roll with Clemons.

UGotHawked

Reaction score
If Schneider can somehow deliver Allen and Hatcher the way he did Avril and Bennett I promise I wont ask for any more bday presents ever! Lol

Hawkfan77

Reaction score
CALIHAWK1":1vb63q9w said:
Good for him. Again. I dont really care one way or another. Im simply posting whats out there.
So did pcbball12...Schefter is more reliable than the link you posted so...

Allen here would be amazing. Probably a very good chance he's a hawk next year!

Subzero717

Reaction score
Hawkfan77":2rydsk7t said:
CALIHAWK1":2rydsk7t said:
Good for him. Again. I dont really care one way or another. Im simply posting whats out there.

Grow up

Hawkfan77

Reaction score
CALIHAWK1":2s751m3h said:
Hawkfan77":2s751m3h said:
CALIHAWK1":2s751m3h said:

Grow up
Umm what?

lsheldon

Reaction score
I would love to see Hatcher come here on a 1 year deal. He's in his 9th year which coincidentally was his best to date. He's getting near the end of his career and this opportunity might be his last to make it to the Super Bowl. I think he would be a good fit for us.

jblaze

Reaction score
They're saying the number on Allen is 7-8apy, that seems too high to me.

He's got a lot of miles on those tires. He may be ripe for a decline.

One thing is sure, JS/PC is all about the DL in FA, the rest of the team, draft and develop.

SoulfishHawk

Reaction score
On THIS team, it's about a rotation, guys don't have to be out there every play of the game. Fresh legs, etc.

Laloosh

Reaction score
@JasonLaCanfora 7m
Harris said there is a lot of missinformation out there about Jared Allen, and "none of the rumors are coming from our camp."

Sgt. Largent

Reaction score
Allen no longer coming for a visit tells me that the Hawks weren't even willing to entertain his price range, or they told him to hold off on visiting until Hatcher's visit is over.

My guess is if we sign Hatcher, there won't be any D-Line money left for Allen. Personally I'd rather sign Hatcher, now that we lost McDonald interior line help is more important.

HawkFan72

Reaction score
Hatcher signs with Redskins. Glad we didn't pay him that much, and don't see how we could have anyway.

Ian Rapoport ‏@RapSheet 5m

Big contract the #Redskins are giving new DL Jason Hatcher. It’s a four-year deal worth $27.5M, per source.

Bigpumpkin

Reaction score
Sgt. Largent":1jw9dnfv said:
Allen no longer coming for a visit tells me that the Hawks weren't even willing to entertain his price range, or they told him to hold off on visiting until Hatcher's visit is over.

My guess is if we sign Hatcher, there won't be any D-Line money left for Allen. Personally I'd rather sign Hatcher, now that we lost McDonald interior line help is more important.

From what I heard on the radio today, I really doubt that John Schneider will pay those "big bucks" that Allen is throwing around. John can be a "tight wad" at times.

Latest posts