Jason Myers

AROS

Administrator
Administrator
Reaction score
I like to give kudos to players I dump on when they turn things around. I thought Myers had a great game. Not only did he make a 53-yard kick and all the others, they didn't look like dumpster fires, shanking wide left or right. So kudos Jason. I assume you read all the negative comments about you last week on .NET and cleaned your act up. Either way, works for us.

;)

hgwellz12

Reaction score
In a lofty place tanglin' with Satan over history.
Well have to wait and see how things go when its wet and windy. I haven't bothered looking at how many of our road games are outside stadiums. But, yes, way to go Jason.
*I still don't know how pete didn't bring in some competition this off season.

olyfan63

Reaction score
If you look close at Myers' arm during an HD broadcast you can see the tattoo on it "Jason Myers is AWFUL! -Seahawks.NET"

Word from the coaching staff is Myers is using this as a motivator for the upcoming season.

sc85sis

Reaction score
I like to give kudos to players I dump on when they turn things around. I thought Myers had a great game. Not only did he make a 53-yard kick and all the others, they didn't look like dumpster fires, shanking wide left or right. So kudos Jason. I assume you read all the negative comments about you last week on .NET and cleaned your act up. Either way, works for us.

;)
He had a perfect game, including that 53-yard FG.

sutz

Reaction score
It seems that reports of his demise were a bit premature. :)

Seriously, though, he has had a few gaffes/misses over the last couple of years, to the extent that he doesn't seem quite as money as he was a few years ago. Kickers are like that, though, kind of unpredictable.

CouchLogic

Reaction score
He had a good game for sure. Now can he save the bad ones fior games the team never had a chance in...He's Jeckyll and Hyde, who is going to show up on gameday?

Last edited:
W

Welshers

He has been very erratic and was not good at all last year, but in his defense was one of the very best kickers in the league the year before. I agree it is too early to give up on him. It remains to be seen if he can recapture his previous form.