Jermichael Finley to visit Seahawks

MizzouHawkGal

Reaction score
rigelian":32wz1xgc said:
If Jermichael Finley can elevate our red zone offense I'm all for the signing. I think we desperately missed a healthy Sidney Rice in that area and teams seemed to find a way to shutdown Golden Tate near the goal line.
What that guy said. Seriously what do we have to lose if we sign him?

HawkFan72

Reaction score
tifferradish":120pt6y3 said:
PFT tweeted that he left Seattle without a contract.

Yes but supposedly it is just because of the medical issues. Others were tweeting that they basically have an agreement, just waiting for the medical OK.

QuahHawk

Reaction score
lukerguy":255nakdo said:
They are going to line him up at WR/Slot majority of the time a la Graham. Consider us caring one less WR and one more TE...AKA Brian walters or Lockette's spot.

Exactly 5 WR, 3 TE's and one Jermichael Finley who will be playing as a giant Red Zone Target and seem stretcher.

4 WR set from left to right Finley, Baldwin, Harvin, Kearse with Lynch in the backfield and I'll be very happy. Imagine a faster Mike Williams who can line up at TE and block a little better.

PC & JS see what Finely can do not what he struggles doing, they would not have to give him a large snap count but when on the field he'd draw coverage and make some big plays for us.

nwgamer

Reaction score
Does Rice possibly coming back affect this potential signing negatively? Maybe we plan to field 2 or 3 6'5" guys in special red zone mismatch sets. Would be hard as hell to deal with.

Ozzy

Reaction score
I love the idea of Harvin, Finley and Rice all on the field at the same time in the red zone.

chrispy

Reaction score
Seahawks failed Finley's physical.

They must have kept it hush-hush until the Miller deal was done.

BlueBlood

Reaction score
chrispy":967n84ul said:
Seahawks failed Finley's physical.

They must have kept it hush-hush until the Miller deal was done.

Na they kept it hush hush until about 3 days ago..

Ziggyy108

Reaction score
Damn shame. Always been a fan of Finley.

Hopefully he can get back on the field fully recovered at some point and be wearing a Hawks jersey when he does.

chris98251

Reaction score
Failed now, could be able to go with more rehab in 3 to 6 months, I look for a signing in July. Now that he has a broken label on him he will be sitting till cleared.

Hawksfanatik

Reaction score

Ziggyy108

Reaction score
Josina Anderson ‏@JosinaAnderson 7h
Finley Update: I just spoke with TE Jermichael Finley. Finley told me he's expecting to get an X-ray on his neck Thursday and an MRI within two weeks. Finley said his scans will be sent to Dr. Joseph Maroon , the Pittsburgh Steelers team neurosurgeon who performed his spinal fusion surgery. The plan is to exchange the feedback on his latest films with interested teams.

onanygivensunday

Reaction score
We don't need Findley.

Rather spend the money on an O-line veteran as an insurance policy.

I see the Hawks going O-line in rounds 1 and 2 this year.

OP
OP
Hasselbeck

Hasselbeck

Reaction score
onanygivensunday":11i4orwv said:
I see the Hawks going O-line in rounds 1 and 2 this year.

They will take a WR with one of those two picks IMO. In fact would not surprise me if they didn't address the OL until the later rounds.