Jessie Williams

Jville

Reaction score
1400732951638 620x349

Given his heritage, I see nothing inappropriate about wearing art ..... be it native, aboriginal or otherwise.

It is who he is.

Tech Worlds

Reaction score
Jville":sggqorrp said:
1400732951638 620x349

Given his heritage, I see nothing inappropriate about wearing art ..... be it native, aboriginal or otherwise.

It is who he is.

I suppose so. It's who he is, which is someone who hasn't proven anything on this team yet feels the need to dress in a way that makes himself standout. Not my style but hey... It's who he is.

Jville

Reaction score
I like this Australian aboriginal pattern ..... but wearing it ? ...... its not really me >>>  57
It's called "Medicine Leaves and Seeds"

Seafan

Reaction score
A lot of players on the DL pile. The best will rise to the top and some may have a chance at the PS. Same with LB and DB.

Smellyman

Reaction score
Tech Worlds":33a9oe6b said:
Jville":33a9oe6b said:
1400732951638 620x349

It is who he is.

I suppose so. It's who he is, which is someone who hasn't proven anything on this team yet feels the need to dress in a way that makes himself standout. Not my style but hey... It's who he is.

yeah. do something first.....then I will allow the suit

ZagHawk

Reaction score
He was a nice guy when I met him, but I'll admit anyone who has "#yoloswag" tattooed on their neck tends to lose a lot of respect from me.

hawknation2014

Reaction score
theENGLISHseahawk":xidpifyq said:
There's absolutely nothing to suggest we even want a big guy to play the five tech.

Nothing except all the comments that are being made by the coaches, such as Carroll's comment that McDaniel would replace Bryant and Quinn's comment that Scruggs would compete at the position.

olyfan63

Reaction score
Yeah, anyone who's still a kid and sometimes acts like one ought to be... wait, that doesn't generalize very well.

Instead of judging him now and awarding "respect" or not based on his fashion choices... how about we give him a chance to work through his injuries, get on the field, judge him and decide a level of respect for him as a football player?

Possibly even working through injuries to get healthy and fit and back on the field could be worthy of respect. I can certainly respect James Carpenter for his efforts, in twice working through the injury rehab process to become good enough to get back on the field.

HawKnPeppa

Reaction score
Tech Worlds":1fbtcj35 said:
Jville":1fbtcj35 said:
1400732951638 620x349

It is who he is.

He's an Australian aborigine that made it to the NFL; that's quite a long haul in itself. The patterns of his heritage, I'm afraid, aren't any of our 'style.' But hey, why not judge what we have no clue about?

HawKnPeppa

Reaction score
NorthDallas40oz":ra8lel0o said:
seahawk12thman":ra8lel0o said:
This is PERHAPS the oversized lineman that we are waiting for to replace Red. Has anybody heard what kind of shape he is in?? I would love to see McDaniel, Mebane, Williams and (Avril, Benson, or Irvin) on the other side in our 1st down defense.
Not gonna happen. Dan Quinn said again this week on a radio interview that Williams is an 'inside' guy (DT) and that that's where he staying. Scruggs and Bennett (and possibly Marsh, depending on where he settles in, which I think will ultimately be the Leo role in base) are your 5-tech's in the base D. You can forget seeing Bruce Irvin on the other side in base D as well....he's a full-time Sam OLB in base now, which Quinn also reinforced (again) in the same interview. It's shocking to me how hard that has become for people to understand and accept (no offense meant to the OP).

Understand and accept what? If we've learned anything about Quinn, it's is that he adapts as he goes. We haven't even reached TC yet, so how can you act is if everyone's role is set in stone? Jesse has yet to prove if he can anchor well enough in the interior against the run. Sherman already commented on Jesse's surprising range and speed for a guy of that size, so it's not a stretch to speculate he might end up playing on the outside at least some of the time.

Tech Worlds

Reaction score
HawKnPeppa":3fi1b0jo said:
Tech Worlds":3fi1b0jo said:
Jville":3fi1b0jo said:
1400732951638 620x349

It is who he is.

He's an Australian aborigine that made it to the NFL; that's quite a long haul in itself. The patterns of his heritage, I'm afraid, aren't any of our 'style.' But hey, why not judge what we have no clue about?

Exactly. He is who he is. That's pretty obvious.

Latest posts