Jets don’t want to be on Hard Knocks

SantaClaraHawk

Reaction score

Is this a psyop? Now I’m gonna watch hard knocks assuming the jets are it. Did they not acquire Erin for pub?

Ostatehawk

Reaction score
It HAS to be the Jets - sweet Jesus PLEASE! I can't imagine anything more entertaining that watching that show if the Jets stink this year. Imagine AAron if things go really poorly.

SeAhAwKeR4life

Reaction score
I can’t imagine the league not picking the Jets now that they have AR.
I can imagine them NOT picking them cuz he's a darling of the commish and a money draw. If they raise enough of a stink, they could get the commish to pick someone else.

The Jets would clearly be the most entertaining pick, followed by the Saints. I just read the post and can't even recall the other two possible, which proves what a snore either would be!

SeAhAwKeR4life

Reaction score
We've never been featured on hard knocks have we? I think you have to have a bad losing record the season before? If so I hope to never see us on that show!

OP
OP
S

SantaClaraHawk

Reaction score
I can imagine them NOT picking them cuz he's a darling of the commish and a money draw. If they raise enough of a stink, they could get the commish to pick someone else.

The Jets would clearly be the most entertaining pick, followed by the Saints. I just read the post and can't even recall the other two possible, which proves what a snore either would be!
Bears and commanders.

If it’s about eyeballs, they’d have to pick the jets…

SeAhAwKeR4life

Reaction score
I guess the Bears do have a good fanbase, but I don't see anyone outside of them being interested. I doubt the Commanders would draw many viewers at all. God what a lame team name too.

OP
OP
S

SantaClaraHawk

Reaction score
Don’t the jets have a huge number of prime time games this year? Of course that’s on the probably correct assumption of Erin being there. Bring on hard knocks

RedAlice

Reaction score
Brady to Tampa.

Favre bouncing Pack to Vike.

These are stories. Hard Knocks is entertainment.

What else is interesting right now?

(Non Wilson to Hawk fans)

OP
OP
S

SantaClaraHawk

Reaction score
Brady to Tampa.

Favre bouncing Pack to Vike.

These are stories. Hard Knocks is entertainment.

What else is interesting right now?

(Non Wilson to Hawk fans)

Sf is interesting to me in that they are our only legit divisional competition…

CouchLogic

Reaction score
If NY was smart they'd do it. Because, no one cares about that team. They could pull in some new fans (bandwagon or not, green is green $$$). They've perenial dogs for time immemorial, pretty sad.

RedAlice

Reaction score
If NY was smart they'd do it. Because, no one cares about that team. They could pull in some new fans (bandwagon or not, green is green $$$). They've perenial dogs for time immemorial, pretty sad.

Most Jets fans would prolly love this. They are in an unusual position right now w AR. Why not document it.

Saleh, tho.

As soon as he left my games 2x a year for SF, i wished him well. He is INSANE. SMART. and HOT.

I hope he Rocks it for the Jets.

He is smart to not want the attention.

MizzouHawkGal

Reaction score
Well I don't want to be on Hard Knocks either but buck up because the Jets are definitely going to be on it. It's New York and AR please it's a guaranteed ratings goldmine.

94Smith

Reaction score
We've never been featured on hard knocks have we? I think you have to have a bad losing record the season before? If so I hope to never see us on that show!
Nope, but the 49ers have not either. Which is strange, because they had some terrible teams in the mid 2000s. I think the requirement to be a non playoff lower record team is a new thing?