themunn

Reaction score
Brithawk":10uqdmcv said:
Sports Hernia":10uqdmcv said:
RedAlice":10uqdmcv said:
BlueTalon":10uqdmcv said:
How many best CBs does that make now?

Exactly.

Is there any other position that goes around needing to claim they are the best constantly?
WR?
No one is stupid enough to claim they're better than Megatron surely

Josh Gordon is better than Megatron. I said it. He just put up the 10th highest yardage by a WR in a single season... PLAYING FOR THE BROWNS. With the triple headed threat of Hoyer, Jason Campbell and Weeden at QB, and the dominating ground game of Ogbonnaya and (32 year-old) McGahee at tailback.

Well, he WAS the best WR anyway

skater18000

Reaction score
Cornerback is the easist position. All you do is run back wards and tell people they suck because they ran the ball, or the ball wasn't thrown that your way. Who doesn't think they're the best at that? :sarcasm_on:

sc85sis

Reaction score
skater18000":8eodqal9 said:
Cornerback is the easist position. All you do is run back wards and tell people they suck because they ran the ball, or the ball wasn't thrown that your way. Who doesn't think they're the best at that? :sarcasm_on:
Me. My backpedal sucks.

kidhawk

Reaction score
[urltargetblank]http://www.nfl.com/news/story/0ap2000000372769/article/dee-milliner-tweaked-by-exjets-coach-mike-westhoff[/urltargetblank]

Looks like Milliner can't even get his own people to back him up on his ridiculous claim

The second-year cornerback's braggadocio did manage to rub former New York Jets special teams coach Mike Westhoff the wrong way, however.

"I was not very impressed with his rookie year," Westhoff said this week, via NJ.com. "He made the mistake -- and sometimes I think it's the way a guy phrases an answer to a question -- about being the best cornerback in the league, and he said that he was.

"Man, I'm not sure he's the best cornerback up here in Cortland. And I might include the university."

One high-ranking front office man told Dan Pompei of Sports On Earth, "He had an average year. What he said was a joke."

"Average" is putting it kindly. Milliner was benched three times before turning his season around with Defensive Rookie of the Month honors for December.

gargantual

Reaction score
skater18000":2cll2u6y said:
That whole chewing gum and walking thing....