JG $2 million Roster Bonus

brimsalabim

Reaction score
Why not trade Kearse instead then give Jimmy Kearse's routes and use Vannette at TE ?

TheLegendOfBoom

Reaction score
FlyingGreg":13l5w8yo said:
RussB":13l5w8yo said:
Some of you may disagree but i think they should trade graham for a lineman. They obviously dont target the TE much and i think vannett should be a solid recieving option next season. The receiving core is stacked anyway and i feel graham is one hell of a player but he just doesnt seem to fit in seattle.

Who wants to take on his salary and give up a good linemen? Nobody.

As far as targeting, he set a franchise record for receptions by a TE last season and was close to a 1000 yard season. Not sure why people expect 100 catches and 1500 yards.

He is bracket covered. The question is, why can't other people do damage? The answer is, by the time Wilson can blink he is running for his life.

Fix the line, everything will get better.
I agree! I don't understand why a lot of people are consistently saying, "Trade Jimmy Graham for a good lineman!"

Child, please!

Like teams are just willing and ready to trade their good offensive lineman for Jimmy Graham!

Get real, people! Jimmy Graham isn't going anywhere! Accept it and move on!

HawkFan72

Reaction score
TheLegendOfBoom":sevp2507 said:
I agree! I don't understand why a lot of people are consistently saying, "Trade Jimmy Graham for a good lineman!"

Child, please!

Like teams are just willing and ready to trade their good offensive lineman for Jimmy Graham!

Seriously, no team would ever trade a Pro Bowl lineman for Jimmy Graham.

2nd-day-of-saints-camp-2016-max-unger-new-orleans-saints-2016-2ef8cf804eb6f519.jpg

TheLegendOfBoom

Reaction score
HawkFan72":2cuma56f said:
TheLegendOfBoom":2cuma56f said:

Child, please!

Seriously, no team would ever trade a Pro Bowl lineman for Jimmy Graham.

2nd-day-of-saints-camp-2016-max-unger-new-orleans-saints-2016-2ef8cf804eb6f519.jpg
I mean besides the Seahawks.

I don't see any teams lining up to do so!!

Giving up Max Unger for Graham did not destroy the Seahawks offensive line just on that alone. I'd take Britt over Unger right now anyways. Ungers best days are behind him.

It was the Hawks losing Okung, Carp, Sweezy and Breno that pretty much sealed it.