Jimmy Graham invites disappointed fan to Seattle for Seahawk

Hawknballs

Reaction score
DID ANYONE NOTICE THAT KID HASN'T POSTED TO TWITTER SINCE NOVEMBER??? SOMETHING IS OBVIOUSLY UP WITH HER MOTHER.

Largent80

Reaction score
Hawknballs":pw845i93 said:
DID ANYONE NOTICE THAT KID HASN'T POSTED TO TWITTER SINCE NOVEMBER??? SOMETHING IS OBVIOUSLY UP WITH HER MOTHER.

Why should a kid even post to twitter? What does that have to do with this topic?

byau

Reaction score
Hawknballs":3st1ty0h said:

Come HawkNBalls really?

Because the real story is how come Max Unger hasn't been on twitter to invite the same gal to be his fan now and come to a Saints game? Doesn't Unger like the Saints at all? And Unger hasn't even called anyone out on the Saints to have a haircut with him like Irvin did so hospitably to Jimmy G ...

If I were a Saints fan I'd be livid.

Hawkfan77

Reaction score
byau":o62qn0go said:
Hawknballs":o62qn0go said:

Come HawkNBalls really?

Because the real story is how come Max Unger hasn't been on twitter to invite the same gal to be his fan now and come to a Saints game? Doesn't Unger like the Saints at all? And Unger hasn't even called anyone out on the Saints to have a haircut with him like Irvin did so hospitably to Jimmy G ...

If I were a Saints fan I'd be livid.
Both of you are correct.

Nothing is genuine until it happens on twitter

Hawkfan77

Reaction score
Largent80":e4qyt84x said:
Hawknballs":e4qyt84x said:

Why should a kid even post to twitter? What does that have to do with this topic?
79254a157c65dd208fa74c30f5eb38eb447d35a9d245101274

Hyak

Reaction score
For the record, I have no issue with the troops, kids in general, and think Jimmy Graham was super nice to do this.

I still personally believe that the mom contrived the whole deal with the Little Miss Sunshine looking kid.

byau

Reaction score
Hawkfan77":33nbq3o3 said:
Largent80":33nbq3o3 said:
Hawknballs":33nbq3o3 said:

79254a157c65dd208fa74c30f5eb38eb447d35a9d245101274

haha..sometimes my humor attempts can be too subtle

Like in our cafeteria our HR/personnel relations person rotates flyers in and out every few weeks and there is currently one up advertising a 1-800 number to call for those with gambling addictions. A few of us were in the cafeteria looking at the flyers and I said out loud:

"I betcha no one here has any gambling problems"

:D

They didn't get it

:(

(Though when I said it to the HR person she was right on board and didn't even miss a beat: "I betcha there are a few!" and she winked at me) (our HR person rocks)

:)

HawkAroundTheClock

Reaction score
byau":46s62af6 said:

Like in our cafeteria our HR/personnel relations person rotates flyers in and out every few weeks and there is currently one up advertising a 1-800 number to call for those with gambling addictions. A few of us were in the cafeteria looking at the flyers and I said out loud:

They didn't get it

(Though when I said it to the HR person she was right on board and didn't even miss a beat: "I betcha there are a few!" and she winked at me) (our HR person rocks)

LMAO! Good one.

byau

Reaction score
HawkAroundTheClock":2kv8ihgz said:
byau":2kv8ihgz said:

They didn't get it

LMAO! Good one.

Thanks HATC :)

By the way, shame on me for losing sight of the original post and original poster.

Thanks Jville for posting. I did watch the video and have to say I got a little teary eyed. Despite what everyone else said about coaching and what not, I have a 2 year old and 4 year old and I'd say anyone who's ever parented young kids knows what it's like when they are put in front of someone, anyone, much less a crowd of people - the results are unpredictable and I'm sure that little gal was super excited and stoked when she found out Jimmy responded to her and invited her to a game.

And I also thought Jimmy Graham was SUPER sincere when he said that this is one of the biggest moments in his life, it must have been a huge shocking transition and to know this little gal was a big huge Jimmy fan and at least one person would miss him when he was gone, from the little that we know of Jimmy, it just seems he is quite a sincere guy and seems to honestly be touched by this gal

Great great post by the OP, thanks for sharing!