Jimmy Graham is a punk and their coaching staff too.

truehawksfan

Reaction score
The Saints did it, starting the foolishness nearly two hours before kickoff when tight end Jimmie Graham, who plays a beautiful game, tried to get ugly. He wandered onto the Seahawks' side of the field, attracted their attention and then wouldn't leave.

"I thought it was disrespectful," Seahawks linebacker Bruce Irvin said. "I asked him to move. He didn't. I asked him to go back to his side of the field. He's saying stuff like, 'I'm Jimmy.'

"I'm like, 'You're what?' "

Graham grabbed the knit cap off Irvin's head then and came back for more shortly before kickoff, taunting the Seahawks on their side of the field in their stadium.

But it didn't end with Graham's pregame friskiness. On the Seahawks' first possession, the Saints defense tried to send more messages. On Seattle's second play from scrimmage safety Rafael Bush lowered his shoulder and drove it into Seahawks receiver Percy Harvin's head, sending Harvin to the locker room for concussion tests. Three plays later another Saints safety, Roman Harper, leveled Seahawks receiver Doug Baldwin and loomed over him, menacingly.

To the Saints' credit -- or shame -- they succeeded in knocking Harvin out of the game. Slobber-knocking football is one thing, but administering a concussion is a life-altering turn of events, and on two occasions the Saints hit Harvin hard enough to send him to the locker room for concussion testing. The first time was Bush's illegal hit to Harvin's head. Harvin, an oft-injured playmaker who played only one game in the regular season, returned and made several big plays before being knocked back into the locker room, and out of the game, by a forearm shiver to the back of the neck by Saints safety Malcolm Jenkins late in the first half.

But, I like this quote the best:
The Saints picked a fight in the wrong alley. They showed up Saturday at CenturyLink Field with no self-awareness, fooling themselves into thinking they were the tougher team in the stadium, and they weren't. Not this stadium, home of the Seattle Seahawks, who are nasty anywhere but damn near unbeatable at home, where they made themselves comfortable amid ear-splitting noise and sheets of rain and gusts of wind en route to a 23-15 victory that propelled Seattle into one more home game -- the NFC Championship Game, next Sunday.

http://www.cbssports.com/general/writer ... in-seattle

All this Bullsh@t starts from the top, so as much as I would like to put all the blame on the players, this was preached all week long by their coaching staff.

5280Hawk

Reaction score
Wow,... that reflects every thing I've felt about this game today. Glad we won or I'd have been a shtihead to,everyone for the next six months.

morgulon1

Reaction score
True story. This gets talked about all week from the head coach on down. I wonder what the bounty for Harvin was. It's funny how these
teams outside the NFC west try to get tough with NFC west teams . Nice try .

bigskydoc

Reaction score
Two games in a row. First Fisher, now Payton. Two guys that I kind of respected up until now.

Still, can't out-tuff us in our house!

- bsd

SeaWolv

Reaction score
It seemed as if Bush were gunning for Harvin specifically. Almost like he was bounty hunting. Of course the Saints would never do that...oh wait...

Throwdown

Reaction score
I wouldn't say Bush was gunning for Percy specifically, He did knock Tates mouth peice out of his face on one hit.

Do I think it was hard nosed football we see from Kam and Earl? nope, I think it was dirty. They deserved to go home.

lsheldon

Reaction score
I liked the closing comment:

But the Saints, they delivered a message. They delivered it to the rest of the NFL:

Don't come into Seattle and try to bully the Seahawks. Don't be stupid.

Hawkpower

Reaction score
"I'm Jimmy"

You sure are bro.

Seems your biggest impact on the game was standing on our side of the field and coming off as a douche.

Way to go "Jimmy"

Exittium

Reaction score
ANNNNND its soo great to see the media embracing the fact the saints pretty much targeted and gameplaned to "take out" PH and played dirty... What a way to be remembered being knocked outta the playoffs huh?

HawkRiderFan

Reaction score
The Fake ESPN @TheFakeESPN
Follow
AMBER ALERT: Jimmy Graham, 27-year-old mixed race male, 6’ 7”.

5:40 PM - 11 Jan 2014