Jimmy Graham to sign with Packers

LickMyNuts

Reaction score
I think some of drops were disinterest in the offense. I would feel the same. Also he had to think about blocking and Jimmy didn't want to think about blocking nor was he ever going to be good at it.

Seahawkfan80

Reaction score
https://seahawkswire.usatoday.com/2...- ... ll-player/

“He’s become such a complete football player,” Carroll praised. “He had a very good year in advancing his blocking skills and the demands we placed on him. You can just tell his confidence level is in the clouds. He knows he can block big guys and backers and DBs. He has no hesitation. He’s totally grown in that area. He’s so much more of a complete player than we thought he would even become.”

jammerhawk

Reaction score
replicant":1axgzdat said:
The end of an error.

Perfect comment!

He never fit here, was only used effectively in a limited red zone role by our stupid ex-OC in his last season here and was stupid expensive for what he brought to the team.

It was another Harvin type ‘go for it’ Big Balls Pete roster move which long term weakened the team. Ownership and JS needs to stop Pete from doing that. It Richardson isn’t able to be re-signed the team will have given up a 3rd for not much result as well. Keeping the draft capital from these early picks now lost w/o positive return is critical to refreshing a roster.

You can argue for it when there is critical positional need but this type of trade rarely pays off as you overpay in every way for the player.

OP
OP
original poster

original poster

Reaction score
Green Pay aren't renowned for using TE's particularly well either, remember.

JimmyG

Reaction score
This sucks. He was a force the second half of the season. I know his receiving numbers were down but he was a TD machine. Just an absolute monster in the Red Zone. I think letting him go was the right decision but we will miss his production. I think he will thrive in Green Bay.

rcaido

Reaction score
JimmyG":3br2n0yk said:
This sucks. He was a force the second half of the season. I know his receiving numbers were down but he was a TD machine. Just an absolute monster in the Red Zone. I think letting him go was the right decision but we will miss his production. I think he will thrive in Green Bay.

Are you changing your avatar and name?

IronSaint

Reaction score
semiahmoo":1qffn6br said:
Rodgers' style is similar to Brees - only better (and with a better arm) so maybe it'll be a couple great seasons for them.

Except for the fact that since 2008 when Rodgers became a starter, Brees has more passing yards every year except 2009, a higher completion percentage every year except 2012, more completions all 10 years, more TD's every year except 2014 and 2016, and took less sacks in every year except 2013 and 2014. But yeah, Rodgers is better...

People like to call Brees a stat whore but it's Rodgers that will take a sack (and risk a fumble) instead of throwing the ball away to try and protect his QB rating.

RastaHawk12!":1qffn6br said:
Ugh...
So much for Unger and a first. :|

Nah, we're not as stupid as some teams...

:lol:

rcaido":1qffn6br said:
JimmyG":1qffn6br said:

Are you changing your avatar and name?

It'd probably be easier converting to being a 49ers fan. That way, he'd just have to change his avatar. :mrgreen:

RolandDeschain

Reaction score
MontanaHawk05":e55icpwt said:
He won't be asked to block there, and he won't be sat on crucial downs or red-zone drives. I predict at least two monster seasons from him.
Pretty much. The few remaining people who haven't realized Bevell's incompetency are about to witness further evidence of it in the form of Graham killing it when used intelligently.

IndyHawk

Reaction score
JimmyG":2963o2an said:
Time for you to go find PackerNation and join those guys..
I'm not trying to be mean but your only a JG fan right?Not of any team?

Jville

Reaction score
KitsapGuy":24r0y82m said:
[tweet]https://twitter.com/CEO_McLoughlin/status/976931787489202176[/tweet]
Nice ........ guess Jimmy will be adding skis to his landing gear options.

Chapow

Reaction score
KitsapGuy":101zs5r7 said:
[tweet]https://twitter.com/CEO_McLoughlin/status/976931787489202176[/tweet]

That is a pretty sweet way to commute to work.

I'll admit it, I'm jealous.