Jimmy Graham to work out with Russell Wilson this offseason

OP
OP
Anthony!

Anthony!

Reaction score
bigskydoc":620bom18 said:
1295869008837.png

It has become clear that I am playing chess with a pigeon. Your link makes no mention of the type of lower leg injury suffered by Wilson. A high ankle sprain is not an ankle sprain.

Its has become clear you really don't read well, or refuse to admit the truth and instead will continue this game of yours. The facts are in the links I provided don't like it, that is your problem. I am done with you, my point has been proven. Not to mention anyone with any common sense, which you seem to be lacking, knows that if you have 3 injuries and you continue to play on them when you should not be that they will not get better till you can stop playing on them. Then add in Doug Baldwin saying Wilson played injured all season, then add in my links and there is enough for anyone to get it. Well anyone with common sense. So enjoy

OP
OP
Anthony!

Anthony!

Reaction score
MontanaHawk05":3bfaff00 said:
Tical21":3bfaff00 said:
Just stop with the injury nonsense. His two worst games of the year didn't come when he was hurt badly, they came in week 11 and 13, and against awful defenses. But we are supposed to give him a pass because he got hurt 9 weeks earlier?

Nah, we want you to give him a pass because he played more than those two games last year. 16, more, in fact, with two of them coming in the playoffs.

No we want the facts of the situation to me known not some made up crap. SO we state the facts. Once again so you have it

Fact Wilson was injuries all Season
Fact hs oline was god awful
Fact he had no run game

No one said he had his best year, only that there were a lot of very strong mitigating circumstances, that anyone with common sense would understand. Too bad some don't have common sense.

Seymour

Reaction score
Anthony!":dgc2oqv2 said:
..... Too bad some don't have common sense.

Too bad most don't give a damn anymore, Is what it was.
Only you would attempt to correct a Dr that has posted here 4 years, and take his opinion to task based on "not liking the answer".
Please just back off the rhetoric, and don't run off people that actually are an asset here and know what their talking about.

scrummymustard

Reaction score
Anthony!":1my9rwrn said:
bigskydoc":1my9rwrn said:
1295869008837.png

It has become clear that I am playing chess with a pigeon. Your link makes no mention of the type of lower leg injury suffered by Wilson. A high ankle sprain is not an ankle sprain.

Its has become clear you really don't read well, or refuse to admit the truth and instead will continue this game of yours. The facts are in the links I provided don't like it, that is your problem. I am done with you, my point has been proven. Not to mention anyone with any common sense, which you seem to be lacking, knows that if you have 3 injuries and you continue to play on them when you should not be that they will not get better till you can stop playing on them. Then add in Doug Baldwin saying Wilson played injured all season, then add in my links and there is enough for anyone to get it. Well anyone with common sense. So enjoy

After wasting about 20 minutes of my life reading this thread in its entirety. I have come to the conclusion that you have to be about 14 years old. It is the only logical explanation.

OP
OP
Anthony!

Anthony!

Reaction score
Seymour":3bthytsk said:
Anthony!":3bthytsk said:
..... Too bad some don't have common sense.

Too bad most don't give a damn anymore, Is what it was.
Only you would attempt to correct a Dr that has posted here 4 years, and take his opinion to task based on "not liking the answer".
Please just back off the rhetoric, and don't run off people that actually are an asset here and know what their talking about.

R-I-G-H-T if you say so, I mean there is no way I know what I am talking about but some guy who says he is an MD and says stuff the exact opposite of another does, LOL yeah sorry but I ain't buying and it and even if I believe he is an MD that does not make him right, even MDs make mistakes and as I pointed out even if I give him the benefit of the doubt on everything he said he still has not taken into account the fact it was 3 injuries and he continued to play on them and Doug Baldwin said he was playing hurt all season, So sorry not buying it, and I am not bowing down just because he has been here 4 years and you guys like him. I guess he and I can just agree to disagree and move on.

OP
OP
Anthony!

Anthony!

Reaction score
scrummymustard":1v6t6cki said:
Anthony!":1v6t6cki said:
bigskydoc":1v6t6cki said:
1295869008837.png

After wasting about 20 minutes of my life reading this thread in its entirety. I have come to the conclusion that you have to be about 14 years old. It is the only logical explanation.

After wasting 1 minutes of my life reading your so called reply it has become obvious that unless you part of the good old boy network here you not allowed to post at all, and that those good old boys are untouchable, Too bad I don't by that. Like I just said he and I can agree to disagree.

Uncle Si

Reaction score
Lots of going at the posters here.

Locking to cleanse.

Sports Hernia

Reaction score
Anthony!":31ule11p said:
bigskydoc":31ule11p said:
lol great links, to bad they mean nothing

Thankfully, The American Board of Anesthesia, The State of Montana, the hospital where I practice, and the insurance companies, that pay me to work on patients with sports injuries, all disagree with that sentiment.

oh and you might want to reread the link posted the MD said ankle injuries takes 6 weeks to 4 months to fuller recover, reading its fundamental

Comprehension is even more essential, and, frankly, you're incorrigible.

The author of the article you linked to does not once discuss the type of injury Wilson experienced in his lower leg. Wilson did not have an ankle sprain. He had a high ankle sprain. A high ankle sprain is a disruption of the distal tibiofibar syndesmosis (the ligament that holds the bones of the lower leg together). The ligaments of the ankle proper are not disrupted (as they would be in an ankle sprain), although sometimes both injuries happen simultaneously.

The article you linked to discusses recovery from ankle sprain (an injury that Wilson did not have). It does not discuss the recovery time for high ankle sprain (the injury that Wilson suffered). The median time to return to play after high ankle sprain is 3 weeks. A full 72% will return play in 4 weeks or less. 4% will take 12 weeks or more. When we give a range of time to recovery, there are some outliers that can skew things. It's important to look at the distribution of recovery to give a realistic prognosis of when a player might return to play. It's also important to consider the mechanism of injury, as well as MRI/CT findings.

The article does discuss recovery time for one of Wilson's injuries, the MCL sprain. (3-10 days for Grade 1 injury, and 2-4 weeks for grade 2).

LOL yeah I really believe you are all or any of that, I will go with someone I can verify is an MD my links, so yeah no 6-8 or more deal with it by the way once again reading is fundamental the article states "Notice 6 weeks to up to 4 months and that is without playing NFL games on it every week" and that was just one of his injuries, the fact you can't understand that playing n an injury makes it take much longer to heal, only places, even more, doubt about you supposedly being a MD. So again the article says Notice 6 weeks to up to 4 months and that is without playing NFL games on it every week so that that enjoy. FYI Doug Baldwin made it very clear Wilson played injured all season so well enough said, Enjoy
You've lost the argument that BigSkyDoc is a real doctor.
He provided proof, swallow hard and move on. You can disagree with his medical assessment, but let's step away from the he's not a real doctor BS please.

EVERYONE, Lets get back on topic please or this thread's time will be short.

Looks like Si beat me to it! :|

bigskydoc

Reaction score
This may get me put in the penalty box, or the thread locked, but I've been setting this one up for 3 days so I can't resist. I couldn't pull it off until I returned home from Spring Break, as I was traveling with just my phone and no computer.

YTrc7vb

T9ZQ1Gn

BTW The second picture links to the hospital where I practice if you click on it. Cheers!

adeltaY

Reaction score
It's pretty likely that what went down is: injuries + awful OL ---> rushed reads, overthrows/underthrows, seeing ghosts = regression. Basically, the first stages of David Carr syndrome.

I also think that someone opined that Brady wreck even with the poor OL due to his quick release .... some of that's true, but Brady's also been playing for 16 seasons (not counting '08 due to 1 GP), is the GOAT, and even then he'd get destroyed. Pats had a great OL this year after Scar returned. Brady had much more time to throw than Russ.

Russ should be back strong next year. Barring injuries and another season of atrocious OL and weak running game, if he doesn't do well, then it's time to start worrying.