Jimmy lake taking over as dc at uw

KitsapGuy

Reaction score
Let's keep this about football. Not a rivalry between other posters.

You know who you are. Get along and don't derail threads. It's not allowed and posts doing so will be removed.

dopeboy206

Reaction score
hawkman":14qael3d said:
JSeahawks":14qael3d said:
Silly doogs. Its going to be fun beating you next year.

[youtube]WKVhtX4VNSQ[/youtube]

Disclaimer: No huskies were injured in the making of this video. In the longer version he gets right up and bounces off to momma.

I believe the difference of points combined in victory was bigger in the last two games than the entire stretch Oregon tried to tell everybody they were somebody by beating UW? Keep popping off, your not going to beat us. Your not going to beat Stanford. Most likely wont beat WSU. Your fans will think they deserve better, and may get the loser coach fired after only one year.... Nike will jump in and try to save the day by overpaying for another Willie! So predictable, and so pathetic!

Woof! Tell him Dawg!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

chris98251

Reaction score
Peterson now has a legitimate name in the Conference and not considered a gimmick guy like he was in the Mountain Conference, he can pull recruits in from all over, USC is USC and its history UCLA less then USC but still a big name.

Kelly had name recognition and his Gimmick offense worked for a while in Oregon, right now they and Oregon St are back to being where those weird people come from and what city are those schools close to. It will take a year or two of upsets again for the two Oregon schools to get back on the map. Nike U has to go all in on a coach that will turn it around and actually stay there also for the long haul. I think Washington, Washington St with Leach, Oregon and Oregon St will once again be battling hard for the local guys now and have a chance at least in the short 4 year window, all the schools have a positive perspective right now in some way.