Jody Allen- Paper Bag Time

seabowl

Reaction score
Sorry, but it’s time that the people of Seattle put some pressure on Jody to do something. In the northeast, they would absolutely be obliterating the management and coaching staff in the media. Additionally, fans at this point would be voicing their displeasure in their own way. In my opinion, fans need to start bringing paper bags and putting them over their heads during the game and referencing what this team has gone through since “the play“. Whether it’s the number of coordinators that have come in and out of here, the lack of a deep playoff run, the stats on how poor both our offense and defense has been over the years, etc. Paper bags seem to make it on TV more than anything especially if they are out in mass. Once that stuff hits the broadcast, that’s usually when owners are forced to pay attention and act. Paper bags, folks, paper bags!

OP
OP
seabowl

seabowl

Reaction score
She's an absentee owner. I don't think I've ever heard the lady speak. I like hands off owners, but this is ridiculous.
If Paul Allen were still alive, it would’ve been very interesting to see how he would’ve handled the last five years. He was hands off however, he was much more around than his sister.

OP
OP
seabowl

seabowl

Reaction score
You guys must not remember 1992.
Oh, I remember. The defense was absolutely outstanding, and the offense was the worst I’ve ever seen. Stan Gellbaugh to Tommy “sugar” Kane.

Last edited:

CallMeADawg

Reaction score
I get it, but what is your idea as a fan that you can do to help force the issue?
At this point, we just need to voice displeasure with the product, likely via media outlets. Other than that we just need to wait and see what happens.

WarHawks

Reaction score
I think its a great idea. A picture is worth a thousand words. Their record is irrelevant. We can see how horrible they are playing, and as fans, we have every right to make our displeasure known. Change at the top, starts from the bottom.

RiverDog

Reaction score
Kinda silly to have people in paper bags when you still have a winning record.
The record is irrelevant. That game last night exposed a bunch of weaknesses, showed just how far away this team is from competing, and considering our next opponent just got through wasting a decent team of which we barely beat last week, that we have to travel to SC to play the same Niners team that trashed us, then play the one loss Eagles, we could easily be looking at 6-8 record.

The gloom and doom in this thread is well justified.

CallMeADawg

Reaction score
The record is irrelevant. That game last night exposed a bunch of weaknesses, showed just how far away this team is from competing, and considering our next opponent just got through wasting a decent team of which we barely beat last week, that we have to travel to SC to play the same Niners team that trashed us, then play the one loss Eagles, we could easily be looking at 6-8 record.

The gloom and doom in this thread is well justified.
You would look like a fool at Lumen with a bag on your head, was my point.

James in PA

Reaction score
Someone please remind me: when is the earliest she can sell again without having to pay that big tax or whatever the situation is?

RolandDeschain

Reaction score
Sorry, but it’s time that the people of Seattle put some pressure on Jody to do something. In the northeast, they would absolutely be obliterating the management and coaching staff in the media. Additionally, fans at this point would be voicing their displeasure in their own way. In my opinion, fans need to start bringing paper bags and putting them over their heads during the game and referencing what this team has gone through since “the play“. Whether it’s the number of coordinators that have come in and out of here, the lack of a deep playoff run, the stats on how poor both our offense and defense has been over the years, etc. Paper bags seem to make it on TV more than anything especially if they are out in mass. Once that stuff hits the broadcast, that’s usually when owners are forced to pay attention and act. Paper bags, folks, paper bags!
This is the passive-aggressive northwest. Can't ask bold questions, that would lead to confrontation and awkwardness, which social norms in this region state that you must avoid if at all possible. Then, you make sure you tell everybody ELSE you have a problem with someone, rather than approach that person directly. This is the (Northwest) way.

Latest posts