John Ross

Jimjones0384

Reaction score
DJrmb":gyhs4zwa said:
WmHBonney":gyhs4zwa said:
DJrmb":gyhs4zwa said:
Sounds like he's not going to run again unfortunately. I don't think the 4.22 will hold officially. Looks like it will end up 4.26 or so when reviewed. Still super fast especially when cramping up.

Yeah, still waiting for the "official" time.
What takes so long?

I believe they review each one on film to make sure the time it correct and there wasn't any issues with the equipment. Ross had quite a few guys before him so they have to review all those first and if something was off that they're having to adjust for on each guy that could explain the time it's taking.

I swear, there are a ton of dudes running 4.5 40s. The weird thing is, two dudes can run a 4.5, and one guy will look faster than the other to me. I keep thinking, there is no way that was 4.5, he seems way faster than the last guy.

IndyHawk

Reaction score
Jimjones0384":1lcu3lpn said:
DJrmb":1lcu3lpn said:
WmHBonney":1lcu3lpn said:
DJrmb":1lcu3lpn said:
Sounds like he's not going to run again unfortunately. I don't think the 4.22 will hold officially. Looks like it will end up 4.26 or so when reviewed. Still super fast especially when cramping up.

Yeah, still waiting for the "official" time.
What takes so long?

I believe they review each one on film to make sure the time it correct and there wasn't any issues with the equipment. Ross had quite a few guys before him so they have to review all those first and if something was off that they're having to adjust for on each guy that could explain the time it's taking.

I swear, there are a ton of dudes running 4.5 40s. The weird thing is, two dudes can run a 4.5, and one guy will look faster than the other to me. I keep thinking, there is no way that was 4.5, he seems way faster than the last guy.
Might it just be one has longer legs and gets there just as fast with less leg movement since he is covering more ground?

chris98251

Reaction score
Some people are smooth and efficient when they run and make it look effortless, you under estimate how fast they are moving, others have everything in motion when they are running and they are pumping arms and legs and their head is bobbing and stride is shorter. They look faster because of all they motion.