Jordyn Brooks full game tape (defensive snaps only)

DJ_CJ

Reaction score
aawolf":1svfsxox said:
I would have selected Patrick Queen, but I clearly don't know as much as JS. The Ravens got Queen with the next pick though, and they know how to draft LB's better than any NFL team. I just hope this doesn't bite us in the ass.
yea we only drafted Wagz and Wright...

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

BullHawk33

Reaction score
Smellyman":15a7537p said:
Oklahoma and Baylor was uninspiring. Looks like he spied a lot. Hurts abused him a couple of times. Whiffed some run fills.

Might have been the scheme against these teams, but I wonder where all these TFLs were? Hopefully not racked up against scrub teams.

I haven't had time to watch the rest yet. I watched Oklahoma, which was 6th ranked at the time, and I saw the same performance you did. It was pretty uninspiring. I truly hope he is successful for us. We need him.

Maelstrom787

Reaction score
Shanegotyou11":1y6q7ugt said:
We suck. 6 and 10 here we are.

Ah, yes. Due to the ADDITION OF A PLAYER, Seattle is now a terrible team.

Excellent work.

flmmkrz

Reaction score
Whats interesting to me is that Wagz college coach was Jordyns college coach and he said that he reminded him of Wagz. That's high praise from somebody who would know. I could see why Pete and John would feel comfortable given what the coach said, and his measurables. Don't be so quick to write off this pick yet

Grahamhawker

Reaction score
Grahamhawker":357uc1dv said:
Smellyman":357uc1dv said:
Oklahoma and Baylor was uninspiring. Looks like he spied a lot. Hurts abused him a couple of times. Whiffed some run fills.

Might have been the scheme against these teams, but I wonder where all these TFLs were? Hopefully not racked up against scrub teams.

"The result? 108 tackles, 20 tackles for loss and 3.0 sacks in 2019.Brooks said his best game was against Oklahoma where he posted a whopping 19 tackles, four tackles for loss, 3.0 sacks and a forced fumble."https://www.nbcsports.com/northwest...jordyn-brooks-according-carroll-and-schneider

Love to see something more inspiring out of him.

The article I cited above should read against Oklahoma State.

I watched all of the OU footage and would agree, Brooks was very underwhelming for the most part. He finished with 6 tackles, 1 solo and 1 tfl.

He did indeed have 19 tackles, 4 tfl and 3 sacks against OSU.

TwistedHusky

Reaction score
It bothers me that he runs so fast and yet looks so slow on film.

He looks the part on being big enough and a decent tackler. I doubt he will just be a non-factor like Collier. But his inability to really flash something special, on film against the better teams, is a concern.

I am hopeful that if there is a preseason, he will look better.