Josh Brown, wife abuser

OP
OP
HawkAroundTheClock

HawkAroundTheClock

Reaction score
Less than two months after his initial arrest, Josh Brown was cited for violating the restraining order against him. Documentation for this is readily available. Yet the NFL stands by its know-nothing claim that they were somehow obstructed from getting the whole story. Sounds like Mara is digging in his heels for Josh too.

http://www.espn.com/nfl/story/_/id/1739 ... -july-2015

This is some shameful, shady stuff.

OP
OP
HawkAroundTheClock

HawkAroundTheClock

Reaction score
hawksfansinceday1":f8a9kzbn said:
My gut tells me this one's gonna bite the NFL and the Mara's in the ass badly in the long run.
And they knew this as well, but they saved this particular sacrificial lamb for something worthy.

The Josh Brown info released today* is NOT new. And it comes out the morning after Kapadia, Florio, and Hawkblogger release stories about the selective video editing in which Inside the NFL removed Julio Jones' face slam against Richard Sherman. Really, NFL? Really?!

I love the Seahawks, but the NFL is shady and it's losing me. It thought it got too big to fail. When they keep pulling crazy disingenuous stuff like this, who's gonna be there to bail them out?

* No link yet. Just heard it on Mike & Mike.

joeseahawks

Reaction score
White privilege in display. Emblematic of the society we live in, no matter how people want to spin it.
I know many people are uncomfortable with discussions on race issues, but situations like these have no other explanations than what many describe as "White Privilege".

chris98251

Reaction score
joeseahawks":3nm98opp said:
White privilege in display. Emblematic of the society we live in, no matter how people want to spin it.
I know many people are uncomfortable with discussions on race issues, but situations like these have no other explanations than what many describe as "White Privilege".

No it's being a Pro Football player with a lot of money, race isn't the issue. Affording a good lawyer is.

joeseahawks

Reaction score
Greg Hardy was so poor, he couldn't afford a lawyer !!! Yeah right ...
chris98251":3239d403 said:
joeseahawks":3239d403 said:
No it's being a Pro Football player with a lot of money, race isn't the issue. Affording a good lawyer is.