JSN Expected to Play Week 1

Hawknight

Reaction score
Not trying to be over confident about our team or knocking the Rams for that matter. I feel IMHO this should be the week to rest these guys for the more challenging upcoming games.

Ostatehawk

Reaction score
Haven't heard much from our rams fans lately.

sutz

Reaction score
Not trying to be over confident about our team or knocking the Rams for that matter. I feel IMHO this should be the week to rest these guys for the more challenging upcoming games.
It's the first game of the season. Who needs rest? :LOL:

JSN will be on a snap count, I'm sure.

oldhawkfan

Reaction score
What’s the team rookie receiving records? I’m calling it now, he stays healthy, he will break those records.
Wouldn’t it be something if the rookie receiving record was broken. But by Jake Bobo.

onanygivensunday

Reaction score
So, here are the Hawks rookie season receiving records and holder:

Receiving Yards... Joey Galloway, 1039 yards, 1995.

Receptions... Joey Galloway, 67 receptions, 1995.

TDs.... Daryl Turner, 10 TDs, 1984.

onanygivensunday

Reaction score
I predict that JSN will break Galloway's rookie receiving receptions record.

nanomoz

Reaction score
JSN has to be accounted for, So even if he is not catching passes, hes drawing attention.
Totally. And even if he doesn't snag a ton of receptions, I bet a high percentage of them will be on third down for a first down.

There just aren't as many balls to go around. I can't see Geno throwing 650 to 730 passes like Cousins, Mahomes, Brady, and Herbert. I don't think he'll top last year's 572 attempts. That's alreadymore than Russ ever threw in a regular season.

Last edited:

EverydayImRusselin

Reaction score
Totally. And even if he doesn't snag a ton of receptions, I bet a high percentage of them will be on third down for a first down.

There just aren't as many balls to go around. I can't see Geno throwing 650 to 730 passes like Cousins, Mahomes, Brady, and Herbert. I don't think he'll top last year's 572 attempts. That's alreadymore than Russ ever threw in a regular season.
If you look at last year's stats, roughly 45% of all the targets went to DK or Lockett. That still leaves a ton of targets for a guy like JSN. I fully expect him to get 15-20% target share this year.

FattyKnuckle

Reaction score
What are you even talking about? Show me where DK has went full diva about how many times he gets the ball and/or his stats.
He wants to win over anything.
What are you even talking about? Show me where I said he’d go full diva. Some of you guys just want to exaggerate so you can take umbrage over anything.

SoulfishHawk

Reaction score
Says the guy who just made some sh** up about DK.
You just can't handle being called out. Welcome to message boards. You basically said he will be unhappy, w/zero proof of it. No need to get the panties in a bunch.

Cyrus12

Reaction score
DK went diva when he had to play with a real shitty qb a couple years back..in hindsight I dont blame him. I didnt see that last year...don't expect to this year.