JSN Expected to Play Week 1

FattyKnuckle

Reaction score
Says the guy who just made some sh** up about DK.
You just can't handle being called out. Welcome to message boards. You basically said he will be unhappy, w/zero proof of it. No need to get the panties in a bunch.
So, your response is to do exactly what I said you do. Exaggerate so you can take umbrage. I didn’t “make up some shit” about DK. I made a light hearted joke that was more about Geno throwing for 5K, then you got a little upset and defended a non-insult then, couldn’t handle a reply calling you out. Upset does not mean full diva, but in true fashion of some people in this board, you turned it into something it wasn’t so you could “call it out”. Physician, heal thyself.

FattyKnuckle

Reaction score
DK went diva when he had to play with a real shitty qb a couple years back..in hindsight I dont blame him. I didnt see that last year...don't expect to this year.
He still doesn’t have himself under control during games. He doesn’t have to deal with Ramsey anymore but there were several games last year that he was on the line between flag or no flag. Can’t remember how many he did get, I think two, it he needs to stop letting the DBs get him so worked up.

Cyrus12

Reaction score
He still doesn’t have himself under control during games. He doesn’t have to deal with Ramsey anymore but there were several games last year that he was on the line between flag or no flag. Can’t remember how many he did get, I think two, it he needs to stop letting the DBs get him so worked up.
He still has a bit of ptsd from playing with dangerwich. I'm sure the counseling has helped.

rjdriver

Reaction score
Not trying to be over confident about our team or knocking the Rams for that matter. I feel IMHO this should be the week to rest these guys for the more challenging upcoming games.

I totally get wanting to protect your new toy, dude is going to be good and we certainly need him healthy.

BUT

It's a divisional opponent against a superlative game schemer and play caller. Anything can happen. Heck, it's probably more important to have a full arsenal on the games we SHOULD win than on the more challenging games that can go either way no matter who is playing.

Every year, every team in the NFL lays a turd against a divisional opponent they should have easily dismantled "on paper". We need to get off on the right foot, and can't afford to drop that deuce early on at home.

I'm glad JSN is playing and feel confident he wouldn't be if PC had any reservations.

FattyKnuckle

Reaction score
Clearly I was wrong about him... Totally grown up and reliable.