Julio Jones anyone?

Spohawks

Reaction score
Pros: Never misses a catch, 7 time Pro Bowler, mentor, would shore up any WR need and is an improvement over our 3rd WR...starts right away.

Cons: 33, often injured last year and it seems his production has went down when he was playing.

Part of his release could have been that his team saved 9.5 million this year. I would like to sign him and have the best WR corps in the NFL. The Hawks are not struggling at WR, but if there was any need to draft a WR...sign him!

sutz

Reaction score
Nah, I'm willing to go with what we have at WR, with perhaps a draft addition. Not a fan of bringing in old WRs.

James in PA

Reaction score
He's completely shot and can't stay healthy. The only productive game he had last year was against .... you guessed it .... Norton's Seahawks.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

AROS

Administrator
Administrator
Reaction score
sutz":1hemtgyl said:
Nah, I'm willing to go with what we have at WR, with perhaps a draft addition. Not a fan of bringing in old WRs.

Same. Now 5 years ago? Where do I sign??

Sgt. Largent

Reaction score
Jones isn't signing with a team that's rebuilding, has no QB and a HC that's now bragging about going back to the stone age with his run game as the focus of his offense.

imnachos12

Reaction score
Nah. I mean... we have enough issues with players not being able to stay healthy.

CalgaryFan05

Reaction score
Agreed -

back in the day - no question

I saw him a few years ago - dressing down sherman in a game. It was the strangest thing that I think i've seen - Sherman was flopping around weirdly at the LOS - I never could figure out what JJ was doing to him - but he was obviously completely OWNING Sherman doing 'whatever' he was doing.

Anyways - I don't think he's worth it now. But he sure owned RS that game. I wish I could remember the year. It was like the non-expected shots of DK battling with a couple corners this season - but WAY more.

To answer your question? Thanks, but no.

bmorepunk

Reaction score
This team definitely needs more players to throw to when it doesn't have someone to throw to them.

Tusc2000

Reaction score
Sure, let's sign Julio. I mean Adrian Peterson worked out so well last year, didn't he?

Latest posts