Just admit it. We will miss this.

Seahwkgal

Reaction score
LOL. Harbaugh sideline tantrums.
[youtube]e8vckfDE3BU[/youtube]

Sports Hernia

Reaction score
As usual I don't know what he was complaining about. His guy roughed the kicker.
My favorite is the "I want cake" and the meme vid where he is playing the drums during one of his tantrums.

OP
OP
Seahwkgal

Seahwkgal

Reaction score
You guys have no sense of humor. His tantrums are hilarious.

SeatownJay

Reaction score
pmedic920":1s896x6t said:
We won't miss it.
He's still doing it, you post is the proof :{)

I laughed when I saw it on ESPN
Me too. His ballerina pirouette is near midseason form. :lol:

ringless

Reaction score
Sports Hernia":u95ormf9 said:
As usual I don't know what he was complaining about. His guy roughed the kicker.
My favorite is the "I want cake" and the meme vid where he is playing the drums during one of his tantrums.

Please post lol

Hasselbeck

Reaction score
Sports Hernia":17mmaokk said:

Harbaugh was actually correct on this. In college football, if your punter leaves the same pocket a quarterback has, he loses that protection on the punt. Oregon State did a rugby style punt, so Michigan should not have been hit with the roughing the punter call.

MizzouHawkGal

Reaction score
I'm not sure given have you seen how red Arians gets? He's going to stroke out soon. Probably in Glendale week 17 right on national television.

Popeyejones

Reaction score
Hasselbeck":2qjpdihu said:
Sports Hernia":2qjpdihu said:

Harbaugh was actually correct on this. In college football, if your punter leaves the same pocket a quarterback has, he loses that protection on the punt. Oregon State did a rugby style punt, so Michigan should not have been hit with the roughing the punter call.

Yep. To Harbaugh's credit, honestly, he's correct about 80-90% of the time that he has a terrifying toddler tantrum on the sidelines.

I think that's also kinda the problem though: he's so friggin unhinged that him being right almost always gets lost in the circus of it all.

It's not like Harbaugh knows things other people don't know, it's just that everyone else is under control enough to talk to the refs about it quietly on the sideline in order to try to get a makeup call the next time down.

Somehow, Harbaugh acts friggin crazy enough to make him actually being right somewhat beside the point, which is nuts.

ivotuk

Reaction score
I dunno, as entertaining as he is, we now have Tomsula to watch along with Harbaugh. How lucky can we be? :D

Popeyejones

Reaction score
ivotuk":kvgeqz0g said:
I dunno, as entertaining as he is, we now have Tomsula to watch along with Harbaugh. How lucky can we be? :D

I think the downside w/ Tomsula for you guys is once you get used to how much of a doofus he looks like, it's basically impossible not to like him. He's self-deprecating, really fortchoming and willing to talk Xs & Os with media, explains when he won't explain things, and is just generally a reall affable guy.

Once you see more of him and kind of *get* what he's about, if he totally tanks it as a H.C. he's the type of guy you'd actually feel bad for rather than celebrating his failure (like you would with a guy like Harbaugh, Belichick, Chip Kelly, etc.)

Tomsula is IMO like an insanely goofy Mike Tomlin; if you see and listen to him enough it's just really hard not to like him.

Sgt. Largent

Reaction score
As much as I hate the Niners, Tomsula is a really likable guy.

CO9CPINVAAA vXe

kearly

Reaction score
It was a bad call, Harbaugh had every right to go the full Pinella.

Tomsula is definitely likable. Honestly I think that's half the reason he got the job.

I've liked Harbaugh ever since the Hawks shattered his mind in that 2012 game. He's not a douche, he's just super type-A with childlike control over emotions. His passion and sideline demeanor remind me of Sweet Lou.

Sports Hernia

Reaction score