Just curious...does being in the NFC still feel weird?

Seahawk Sailor

Reaction score
California via Negros Occidental, Philippines
It's been as long as the old school uniforms, so most folks are pretty used to it. Been a while after all. Kind of like asking if we'll ever get used to being in the 21st century.

And as we started out in the NFC West, it's really coming full circle, and not just being shunted around.

City Of Reign

Reaction score
What's funny is that I was gonna post this in the other thread you started, but it seem pertinent. I don't really miss the AFC, but yes it is weird in a way, because the Bears of all teams were my NFC team. I've always loved the Bears and how they play and what they are about. I just can't bring myself to root for them the same way I used to with them being in the same conference. I'll always love the Bears and cheer them on when they don't play my Hawks, but there is definately some love lost after our playoff exit against the Bears years back :p

Welcome to .net and nice to have you

SonicHawk

Reaction score
It felt right playing in Miami last season.

It's only weird that we don't get to play the old AFC West opponents. My dislike for those teams has gone down slightly.

OP
OP
BuddyRyans46

BuddyRyans46

Reaction score
thanks, guys. I guess that I am just nostalgic for the 1980's, but I miss seeing you guys match up against the Broncos and Raiders. Seattle just always seemed like an AFC sort of city/culture to me, if that makes any sense. I also miss the old uniforms, but I guess that I am in the minority in that one too!

SeahawkSailor, is that avatar a pic of a badass, 'roided up, Zombie Popeye?