Just days away from the important and second most boring sports event of the year!

Mad Dog

Reaction score
The most boring event is probably Tennis to me. I freaking hate tennis, if I'm not playing it. It can be fun if you're involved.

I just think it's way too much milking the dollars. Plus I have a hard time caring about most of it, except our team and our divisional rivals. I mean I like getting new players, I just find the show painful to actually watch.

Seriously, why can't this be a single day event?

So you play tennis and find it more boring than cricket, pickle ball, poker, golf, bowling?

As a tennis player who can appreciate the skill of high level tennis, there are far more boring sports out there.

I agree that the draft can be a bit long and arduous but that's because it's really about team building and not about entertainment. there needs to be time for teams to make trades if it's to work properly and that means there has to be time between picks. And time between picks needs to be filed with something, hence the punditry. It is what it is. but nothing is keeping you glued to the set. You can have the draft on and do something else on your phone quite easily.

SonicHawk

Reaction score
How can you enjoy playing tennis and get bored watching it? It's nearly constant action. It's also a sport where the women can be more entertaining than the men because there are fewer aces.

Hawkinaz

Reaction score
I love the draft being a draft nerd I can’t get enough Thursday night I treat as any game day Sunday will be smoking a brisket and frying up cubed pork belly.

Is it September yet?

Last edited:
OP
OP
SeAhAwKeR4life

SeAhAwKeR4life

Reaction score
How can you miss this event? I mean, it's that time of the year when it's being televised and they are about to announce "'the Seahawks pick is in and the Seahawks have chosen"....(COMMERCIAL BREAK)....I swear every frick'n year it happens.
My plan for draft days, as always involves NFL.com and the refresh button, Then I can go research our picks on my own, and I don't have to watch tons of lame commercials and everyone blowing each other over what great players everyone is...

OP
OP
SeAhAwKeR4life

SeAhAwKeR4life

Reaction score
I probably will be able to keep interest long enough to hear: "and with the fifth pick in the 2023 NFL draft The Seattle Seahawks, select ____ ______!"

OP
OP
SeAhAwKeR4life

SeAhAwKeR4life

Reaction score
Having to wait till tomorrow, one of the many reasons the draft sucks...

It's not all suck, but the waiting ain't my thing!

OP
OP
SeAhAwKeR4life

SeAhAwKeR4life

Reaction score
Today, and waiting for 4pm and eventually 7pm when all the picks are in is why this is a BORING event. I guess I still enjoy the activity here, but the waiting is BRUTAL!

Hawknight

Reaction score
How can you miss this event? I mean, it's that time of the year when it's being televised and they are about to announce "'the Seahawks pick is in and the Seahawks have chosen"....(COMMERCIAL BREAK)....I swear every frick'n year it happens.
And they did it again..sigh