Kaepernick Caves to Twitter Troll

Marvin49

Reaction score
hawknation2015":ss38qvwi said:
Marvin49":ss38qvwi said:
hawknation2015":ss38qvwi said:
Marvin49":ss38qvwi said:
uh....not even close.

...but that's OK. As you said...I'm on a rival board. It's to be expected.

As for my comment about him being thin-skinned, I think it actually has something to do with his play. I think he takes everything SOOOOOO personally that it shows on the field. Its the reason he responded to interviews the way he did.

Dude needs to learn to let go a bit and relax.

He spends a little too much time doing that already. How long until he goes back to Spring Break?

Colin sexy story b original

The 49er tweeter might be on to something: he just might develop into a better QB if he spent more time working on his reads, mechanics, and accuracy and less time on his daily ab routine.

...and this is exactly the BS he was responding to.

First off, that picture is from the offseason BEFORE 2012.

Second, in the very post the guy was responding to Kap said that he spent 2 hours in the film room...and it was a recovery day. He's in Arizona working with Kurt Warner for a reason.

Honestly, Kap gets SOOOOOOOOOOOO many negative tweets that he simply ignores. He should have done the same here, but I really can't blame him all that much for snapping back at one of them.

He went to Spring Break in 2013 and 2014 as well.

That's not going to improve his 4th Quarter QB rating. And if he doesn't improve, the frustrations of 49er fans toward him will only grow louder.

...and there it is again.

Do you honestly think that Russell Wilson locks himself up in a basement and does nothing but study film? These are human beings.

The assumption that if a guy is photographed by a pool with a drink then it means he's not working. That's ludicrous. Believe it or not EVERY player takes vacation and none of them spend 24-7 in their playbook.

hawknation2015

Reaction score
Marvin49":32oep1k8 said:
...and there it is again.

Do you honestly think that Russell Wilson locks himself up in a basement and does nothing but study film? These are human beings.

The assumption that if a guy is photographed by a pool with a drink then it means he's not working. That's ludicrous. Believe it or not EVERY player takes vacation and none of them spend 24-7 in their playbook.

At the very least, those players do it privately if at all. What Chockernick does sends a message to fans that he takes partying and working on his abs more seriously than improving as a QB -- just like the Matt Leinart beer bong photo (although Leinart was partying in the privacy of his home).

There is a reason most NFL QBs are not seen drinking every year with a bunch of college kids on a beach in Miami during Spring Break. Does he finally have his priorities in order this year? That is TBD.

Seanhawk

Reaction score
Lay off guys...it's obvious that Colin's Twitter account was hacked by "The Situation".

Sports Hernia

Reaction score
The_Z_Man":540arcvt said:
hawknation2015":540arcvt said:
He spends a little too much time doing that already. How long until he goes back to Spring Break?

Colin sexy story b original

The 49er tweeter might be on to something: he just might develop into a better QB if he spent more time working on his reads, mechanics, and accuracy and less time on his daily ab routine.

What the HELL is that on his chest? It looks like...
I think Eric Clapton wrote a song about it. :stirthepot:

theENGLISHseahawk

Reaction score
He could've at least said something funny. This response is the equivalent of a "NO YOU ARE" fire back.

Everyone gets crap on Twitter in the public eye. Someone once sent me a picture of a notepad with the top line stating: "to kill list". #1 was my name. #2 was my family.

If Kaepernick is responding to this tame little barb, I'd be petrified as a 49ers fan.

pehawk

Reaction score
theENGLISHseahawk":3lxnvuc5 said:
He could've at least said something funny. This response is the equivalent of a "NO YOU ARE" fire back.

Everyone gets crap on Twitter in the public eye. Someone once sent me a picture of a notepad with the top line stating: "to kill list". #1 was my name. #2 was my family.

If Kaepernick is responding to this tame little barb, I'd be petrified as a 49ers fan.

Quoted for Marvin49. He needs to step up and apologize for tweeting things like that to you, Garreth.

Latest posts