Kaepernick wants out of Santa Clara, agent requests trade

Marvin49

Reaction score
RichNhansom":1gng1oh8 said:
Marvin49":1gng1oh8 said:
hawknation2016":1gng1oh8 said:
Marvin49":1gng1oh8 said:
You guys crack me up sometimes.

I posted the report on the other Kap thread but you felt the need to open a SEPARATE thread. :lol:

This ain't the Denial Zone, chowderhead. When a starting QB demands a trade, it actually gets a separate thread here.

Right...because clearly what Seahawks fans on this site want is more 49ers/Kaepernick threads. :roll:

Moving on.

Marvin the Seahawks thread on the Webzone is currently on page 1043. If you want to review any history in that thread you have to go one page at a time. So if you want to know what is on page 520, you have to click over 500 pages. It is beyond a dumb way to control threads and does more to kill discussions than promote them.

Besides the 9er conversation around here is pretty much dead. Outside of current events which your franchise seems to have a never ending supply of stupidity happening at all times, there really isn't that much Seahawks fans want to talk about 49er related.

Face it the rivalry is dead over here. Outside the occasional giggle at your expense and the ongoing pitty party. There just isn't much interest in your bottom dweller franchise.

Not quite sure when I suggested otherwise.

In fact, my comment was why did it require two separate Kaepernick threads...so I kinda think everything you just said supports my point and not his.

Doesn't really matter tho. All I said was I thought it was funny.

hawksfansinceday1

Reaction score
You implied more than that Marv. And it's a subject worthy of a seperate thread in case anyone wants to reply specifically to this piece of news, much like the Anthony Davis news was also worthy of its own thread.

rlkats

Reaction score
Its kind of refreshing not watching a nazi admin lock or delete post after post because there is a thread already started or they didnt like the way it was worded. Yes you 49ers redzone message board. Its kind of a relief.

IndyHawk

Reaction score
Kap has 2 threads?Why does that joker even get 1?He doesn't benefit his own team anymore anyway

RichNhansom

Reaction score
rlkats":3kc7vbfj said:
Its kind of refreshing not watching a nazi admin lock or delete post after post because there is a thread already started or they didnt like the way it was worded. Yes you 49ers redzone message board. Its kind of a relief.

I have found frustration in trying to remember who said what and with 1000 page thread count it becomes nearly impossible to lets just say compare notes.

Big props by the way to rl. Not sure how you keep an even keel and can see things without bias but you do an amazing job of that. I know I couldn't and not for lack of effort but sometimes I just get to defensive.

Sports Hernia

Reaction score
rlkats":2i2u7eel said:
Besides the goofballs that are regular posters over there, that has to be one of the worst format set ups for a forum.

OP
OP
H

hawknation2016

Reaction score
[tweet]https://twitter.com/MaryKayCabot/status/704000165842128896[/tweet]
[tweet]https://twitter.com/McClain_on_NFL/status/703976079912996864[/tweet]

OP
OP
H

hawknation2016

Reaction score
San Francisco didn’t trust Kap to be its guy. And he shouldn’t trust the organization either.

The current situation — one in which Kaepernick has requested a trade and the one in which the 49ers may or may not oblige him — shouldn’t be surprising. But the 49ers should have one clear choice, even if it’s not pretty, to solve this seemingly endless issue once and for all.

They should simply release him.

https://ninernoise.com/2016/03/01/san-f ... aepernick/

Latest posts