Kansas City is on the clock.

SeaHawk80

Reaction score
in my opinion there are a couple guys worth the 1st pick in this draft. Only Star would have been top 10 last year.
Luke Joeckle
Star Lotulelei
Chance Warmack
Taylor Lewan
Jarvis Jones

This class is so weak IMO we may see a gaurd go in the top 5. Now JS/PC will most likely find 5 1st round draft choices in this draft and we will all scratch our heads again going how in the hell do they find these guys. Barkley and Smith might be the only QB's to go in the first round and I would not take smith as a QB, I wouldn't have taken Cam Newton either and that seems to be a fairly good pick so shows what I know. We might not see a RB go until late in the second. I think this is a D heavy draft with tons of value and depth but nearly no superstars kinda like 2009, where of the 12 Probowlers in the draft 5 are lineman, 2 are LB, 3 WR, 1 RB, 1 SS
I would say maybe 2 remotely have a shot at the hall. Of the first 3 rounds 17 are contributing starters. anyway I think this will be a draft like that. The NFL will build Hype and a lot of teams will end up with Arron Curry.

12th_Bob

Reaction score
Chiefs got it rough, I would still take Barkley #1 overall if I'm the Chiefs unless they decide to make a trade for a backup or washout starter somewhere else but I believe Barkley is an upgrade to every QB they have used the last two seasons, they can't start next year with a Casell/Quinn carousel again and outside of Barkley only Alex Smith would make sense to me for this team.