Richard Sherman approves Seahawks draft

Torc

Reaction score
Sherman was not only a borderline HOF level CB, he tackled better than most of our recent LBers & safeties. I'd say his opinion holds more weight than most.
He was more than borderline HOF. As annoyed as I am with his social media commentary, there aren't any CBs during his career that I would prefer to Sherman.

Jerhawk

Reaction score
I used to put stock into what he said. I defended him, knowing that he was a smart Stanford grad with a chip on his shoulder. I would get into heated arguments with past co workers defending Sherman as being misunderstood, as only reacting to those who attack him first.

Sherman's name used to mean something.

Now, I couldn't care less. He spouts off at random, cant hold his liquor and puts the public at risk on the roadways. He's nothing more than a volatile, insecure moron.

OneLofaTatupu

Reaction score
Sherman: "Player's don't care about pete's message anymore."
Also Sherman: "I wasn't happy with what they did to Pete"

Love how he keeps giving sideways compliments while dissing the front office.
If it wonā€™t bolster his fragile ego he goes on the assault. Itā€™s classic. And ubiquitous, unfortunately.

GemCity

Reaction score
No doubt he was a dog when he played for us.

Iā€™ve seen him represent SF and talk down about the Hawks too much to care for what he says these days.

Player = phenomenal. Person =ā€¦..I donā€™t have nice things to say.

chris98251

Reaction score
Sherman also has his degree in communication, he knows exactly what he is doing, controversial sells, just can't cross the final line. If someone is talking about his opinion, then it's free marketing and people will click on something of his to see a story.

Rat

Reaction score
Kinda funny where that tweet cuts off at the post. I clicked the link thinking he was going to be ripping on the DLine.

He's 100% a Hall Of Famer. He Earl and Wags will be the LOB reps in Canton. Sherman and Revis were the best CBs of that generation.

toffee

Reaction score
Sherman as a person: If I have a daughter who wants to marry Sherman, I would advise her not to.
Sherman on football: He is knowledgeable, and more often than not he makes the right judgment calls.

In some way, not 100%, Sherman's not unlike TO, both displayed good football knowledge and instincts, but said the right things on football matters at the wrong time.

My 2p.

chris98251

Reaction score
And just like Madonna said, Richard Sherman's chances at the HOF are Borderline.
View attachment 66100
She never said that, truth is many people can't stand the fact that controversy and shock journalism sells, you don't like this one but will jump all over a different one. I have stated many times here, the Reagan law passed about news ruined Journalism, everything is an editorial now with truth spread in occasionally.

Sherman is a lock for HOF, he is incased there and just needs his mold busted open. Wish Kam and would have had a bit longer career, he may still get a chance as the Soul Stealing Safety.

Glasgow Seahawk

Reaction score
Whatever you think of Sherman as a person, he's a 100% lock for the HOF, no borderline about it (unless he keeps doing off the field stuff).

JPatera76

Reaction score
Kinda funny where that tweet cuts off at the post. I clicked the link thinking he was going to be ripping on the DLine.

He's 100% a Hall Of Famer. He Earl and Wags will be the LOB reps in Canton. Sherman and Revis were the best CBs of that generation.
Wags? lol I like the dude, but he wasnā€™t the ā€œLOBā€ or part of it. He was part of a defense that ā€œfeaturedā€ the LOB

Earl, yes. Sherm, yes. Browner.. hell fn yes. Kam, hell fā€™n yes.

Rat

Reaction score
View attachment 66101
Wags? lol I like the dude, but he wasnā€™t the ā€œLOBā€ or part of it. He was part of a defense that ā€œfeaturedā€ the LOB

Earl, yes. Sherm, yes. Browner.. hell fn yes. Kam, hell fā€™n yes.
I meant the LOB era defense, not just the secondary.

Kam has zero chance of making the HOF.