Kenny Easley to be enshrined to the Hall Of Fame today...

kidhawk

Reaction score
Seahawkfan80":3fpg7qco said:
kidhawk":3fpg7qco said:
BlueThunder":3fpg7qco said:
That was just awesome.... I teared up a few times. Was funny though how they cut him off... But the Seattle stuff was great. I love how he picked a few Seahawks out that should be in the Hall... Jacob Green was amongst them, as well as Shaun Alexander (which I would disagree with). Kenny needs to raise the flag for the Home Opener. It shouldn't even be a discussion.

He said during his speech that he was going to be in town for the Colts game in October (October 1). I am assuming here, as I haven't heard anything official, but it would make sense if he were to raise the flag and get a halftime ceremony while he's here.

I'm just disappointed that he finished his sentence about being in town for a game in October, with "against the Colts". There are only 2 games in October and I'm coming in for the other one. I would have loved for them to have coincided. Actually, If I'd have known he was going to be there for the Colts game, I may have made that my trip, but I'm already booked, so I'll have to settle for whatever videos .com puts up. I doubt much (if any) of it makes to the television.

If someone is there, it may make it to Youtube.

This is true as well. .com is pretty good about posting videos of this stuff on their site, but I definitely wouldn't mind seeing some fan perspective videos as well.