Kerry Hyder has pick 6 against Lance as Trey gets bumped down to 4th string

OP
OP
FrodosFinger

FrodosFinger

Reaction score
It's mini camp, who cares
Probably John Lynch considering how much draft capital they gave up to draft him. His legacy is on the line with this pick. And now to hear a slow D lineman like Kerry Hyder snatch his wobbly 4 yard pass and run it back confirms how horrible Lance really is. He’s high school caliber. This is a disaster for John Lynch

BASF

Reaction score
Probably John Lynch considering how much draft capital they gave up to draft him. His legacy is on the line with this pick. And now to hear a slow D lineman like Kerry Hyder snatch his wobbly 4 yard pass and run it back confirms how horrible Lance really is. He’s high school caliber. This is a disaster for John Lynch

49fansinceBrodie

Reaction score
Hyder made a helluva play. That 49ers defensive line is going to be a problem for the rest of the league this season.

toffee

Reaction score
Only Lynch? how about Shanahan?

OP
OP
FrodosFinger

FrodosFinger

Reaction score
Hyder made a helluva play. That 49ers defensive line is going to be a problem for the rest of the league this season.
Stop talking about Hyder like he’s Reggie White. Cmon man lol although I will admit it was a great play

49fansinceBrodie

Reaction score
Stop talking about Hyder like he’s Reggie White. Cmon man lol although I will admit it was a great play
you said that ^^^
after I said: 'Hyder made a helluva play. That 49ers defensive line is going to be a problem for the rest of the league this season.' Honestly I can't image how you got that.

Jegpeg

Reaction score
Lance was playing with the starters, sure once it was 11v11 he dodn't do great but neither did Darnold, Allen has looked OK but he is definately third in the ecking order for reps. Things might change but all the depth charts I could find have Lance as back-up I could see him currently 3rd but Allen is definately 4th.

OP
OP
FrodosFinger

FrodosFinger

Reaction score
you said that ^^^
after I said: 'Hyder made a helluva play. That 49ers defensive line is going to be a problem for the rest of the league this season.' Honestly I can't image how you got that.
Eh. Bosa is let’s face it the best in the league. Hargrave is a one hit wonder. Kinlaw sucks tho and a bust pretty much

94Smith

Reaction score
Probably John Lynch considering how much draft capital they gave up to draft him. His legacy is on the line with this pick.
His legacy would be on the line if this was his only pick. And I agree with you Frodo that Lance will not be given the starter job with the 49ers unless by injury. He will either be traded or released in the coming years.

Fortunately for the 49ers and lynch , he was as second rounders and lower that are successes including Samuel, Warner , Kittle, Aaron Banks, Hufanga, and Brock Purdy. But the 1st round bone pile is starting to get bigger. Solomon Thomas, Rueben Foster, Kinlaw and Lance

OP
OP
FrodosFinger

FrodosFinger

Reaction score
His legacy would be on the line if this was his only pick. And I agree with you Frodo that Lance will not be given the starter job with the 49ers unless by injury. He will either be traded or released in the coming years.

Fortunately for the 49ers and lynch , he was as second rounders and lower that are successes including Samuel, Warner , Kittle, Aaron Banks, Hufanga, and Brock Purdy. But the 1st round bone pile is starting to get bigger. Solomon Thomas, Rueben Foster, Kinlaw and Lance
Aaron Banks, Hufanga and Brock Purdy are all mid tier. Aaron Banks is awful is he not???? Lol at least come up with better players if you’re trying to drive home a point

OP
OP
FrodosFinger

FrodosFinger

Reaction score
Brock Purdy went 7-1 against mostly Playoff contenders. I don’t think that’s a mid record at all.
Frankly I don’t give a shit what you think. He’s mid period. He’s got a middling arm and is slightly better than Jimmy downfield. Look at the teams he played to go 7-1. Sure they beat us because it’s a bad matchup. Their strength is running the ball and our weakness was stopping the run. We were atrocious. Thank God we cleaned out the bad and absolutely stacked the front 7 and secondary. Seattle will win the division by at least 2 or 3 game’s guaranteed 200