Kevin Norwood

IronSaint

Reaction score
acbass":n4l3zh2i said:
IronSaint, thank you for that GIF. That is how you catch a football. I'm excited to see this guy in action. I feel he quite possibly could be a very nice steal.

No problems, haha. And oh, absolute steal. :cry:

CityHawk":n4l3zh2i said:
As a 'Bama fan I watched him in a lot of games. He was their go to receiver and certainly clutch. It's great to have speed at receiver but I'll take someone with the ability to get separation and make clutch catches to move the chains over speed any day.

Heard that. RTR. :th2thumbs:

Basis4day":n4l3zh2i said:
Norwood is practicing today.

Rub it in my face why don't you. :lol:

Hasselbeck

Reaction score
General Manager":2ojtih9a said:
Looks like John is still the best GM there is at identifying second round talent in the later rounds, and in some cases first round talent.

:lol:

It's training camp. Pump the brakes.

I do think there is a lot of potential there though, so he could wind up being a steal.. but getting excited over 7 on 7 drills is a bit premature

OP
OP
General Manager

General Manager

Reaction score
Hasselbeck":284dwijv said:
General Manager":284dwijv said:
Looks like John is still the best GM there is at identifying second round talent in the later rounds, and in some cases first round talent.

:lol:

It's training camp. Pump the brakes.

I do think there is a lot of potential there though, so he could wind up being a steal.. but getting excited over 7 on 7 drills is a bit premature

This was more a reaction to all the good reports from ota's until now than anything , but your right at this point we don't know what we have with any of these rookies.