Kevin Vickerson really hates us...

rigelian

Reaction score
chris98251":3vim0bke said:

We gave them their respect after the game, we didn't talk down to them.

If they wanted a different outcome they should have been more prepared.

"You can't prepare for the Legion of Boom". ~Richard Sherman

AbsolutNET

Reaction score
Nothing like talking tough after getting your ass kicked. Let the pads do the talking? You did in February, Kevin, and it was nothing more than a whimper

rigelian

Reaction score
AbsolutNET":198sua4h said:
Nothing like talking tough after getting your ass kicked. Let the pads do the talking? You did in February, Kevin, and it was nothing more than a whimper

But Vickerson didn't get to play during the Super Bowl. If he would have played the results would have been different. :sarcasm_off:

Sgt. Largent

Reaction score
Irony at it's finest. "I can't stand off the field trash talking.............so here's some off the field trash talk!"

pmedic920

Reaction score
Hawks46":238mexil said:
Actually, I'm probably in the minority in that I honestly don't know why we cut Vickerson. We really should've kept him, as he's been a beast for the Donks.

That said, that entire team is butthurt. I think they put everything into beating us in the preseason, when we honestly don't give a crap and work on player development and getting young guys playing time. Watch them keep their starters out longer than us. Plus it's at their house, they can't lose in front of their fans to us.

It's funny though. They're talking like they're going to do something in week 3 up here. They keep saying they won't be intimidated, but they just haven't seen an environment like the Clink during the regular season.

No one's going to be able to hear Omaha.

Omaha, very well may hear Seattle.

gowazzu02

Reaction score
Im actually a little worried about them taking out one of our guys in the preseason. The butt hurt is very strong. We humiliated them in the biggest game of their lives. They are hungry for some get back. Let's hope they stay away from peoples knees...

Hawks46

Reaction score
pmedic920":bbgdt2t8 said:
Hawks46":bbgdt2t8 said:
Actually, I'm probably in the minority in that I honestly don't know why we cut Vickerson. We really should've kept him, as he's been a beast for the Donks.

That said, that entire team is butthurt. I think they put everything into beating us in the preseason, when we honestly don't give a crap and work on player development and getting young guys playing time. Watch them keep their starters out longer than us. Plus it's at their house, they can't lose in front of their fans to us.

It's funny though. They're talking like they're going to do something in week 3 up here. They keep saying they won't be intimidated, but they just haven't seen an environment like the Clink during the regular season.

No one's going to be able to hear Omaha.

Omaha, very well may hear Seattle.

Lol this could be true. Heck, if we stomp enough, maybe they'll feel us too. :thirishdrinkers:

Riley12

Reaction score
HansGruber":3d0oow09 said:
Ah the irony.

That was my thought, and one that is echoed throughout the comments section.

Even a Niner fan (our mortal enemies?) chimed in, repeating what lots of fans and players said about the NFCCG being an actual championship worthy matchup. Lots of pads talking in that contest.

The Super Bowl, on the other hand, was wiping your feet on a Bronco jersey while making your way to the weird UFO-shaped trophy stand. The only thing Broncos pads did in that game was rest upon slumped, dejected shoulders.

HansGruber

Reaction score
gowazzu02":1o5uegz8 said:
Im actually a little worried about them taking out one of our guys in the preseason. The butt hurt is very strong. We humiliated them in the biggest game of their lives. They are hungry for some get back. Let's hope they stay away from peoples knees...

That might concern me if they hadn't been completely bullied in the last matchup. I mean that wasn't even close at a physical level. Before the game, people were talking about their receivers doing some dirty blocking, hitting guys in the knees, like they did to New England. When the game started, we saw the Legion of Boom and those LBs just absolutely destroy those guys. It was actually painful to watch, even as a Seahawk fan. It was no contest. It was literally like watching high school players against professionals, where you worried about the safety of Denver's players on every hit.

And just like Bobby Wagner said already, "We got bullets too!"

The Seahawks THRIVE on physical football. They love it and seek it out. I think those band of wussies bring their most physical game and they're going to get a double-dose back and won't be able to deal with it. Denver's coaching staff is smart enough to realize that and probably will warn the guys to lay off a bit, don't risk unnecessary injuries. I guarantee if they come out and play dirty, they'll be leaving with a couple key playmakers on offense being out for a while, probably not available for their rematch with us in Week 3.

Chukarhawk

Reaction score
jake206":30b8xbi1 said:
Its not just Kevin Vickerson, everyone on that Broncos squad despises everything Seattle and Hawk-related. Normally, I would care for a pre-season game, but I know the Broncos are going to be pumped for this first game. Its at Mile High, so the altitude favors them. I'm pretty certain, their going to treat this game as a personal prove it game.

huh? wha? were playing the Donkeys here and were going to smash them AGAIN.

RolandDeschain

Reaction score
AbsolutNET":3e64mi67 said:
...And you couldn't even hear that whimper above the sound of the 12th Man at a neutral site 3,000 miles away from home.

Reaneypark

Reaction score
gowazzu02":fvcbe9wp said:

If they pull that crap in preseason, they might not make it out of Seattle alive in the regular season.

hawkfan68

Reaction score
Who is this Kevin Vickerson and how many SB rings does he have? Hmmm....that's what I thought, the same amount as me. I'm modifying one of my favorite lines from a popular tv series to fit this....A Seahawk does not concern himself with the opinions of a horse.

chris98251

Reaction score
hawkfan68":2o538vla said:
Who is this Kevin Vickerson and how many SB rings does he have? Hmmm....that's what I thought, the same amount as me.

Well I am of the mind that until last year we didn't either, at least he is playing for one.

Latest posts