Key stat shows why Seahawks’ Russell Wilson is an elite QB

misfit

Reaction score
Chawker":29ylipig said:
"Elite" means head and shoulders above the best" how much hardware can they display.

For the Seahawks team RW is elite, but over all in the NFL Russ is just great.

Besides, he's too short...remember.
Was Marino elite?

chris98251

Reaction score
misfit":f6aj75l4 said:
Chawker":f6aj75l4 said:
"Elite" means head and shoulders above the best" how much hardware can they display.

Was Marino elite?

Could not have been, never won a Super Bowl, must have been a hack. :)

BirdsCommaAngry

Reaction score
Seymour":1unbuf5b said:
Words like " a lot" when used to desribe how many SB's one can win in 2010? :roll:

Russel Wilson may have won the one, but it's all he did that year. Aaron Rodgers won every single Super Bowl in 2010. Not some. Not most. All of them! If we're gonna be honest with other people, we gotta first be honest with other people.

TreeRon

Reaction score
fenderbender123":2gmkax7d said:
BirdsCommaAngry":2gmkax7d said:
oldhawkfan":2gmkax7d said:
Aaron Rodgers??!! He has won just as many Super Bowls as Russell Wilson.

He won a lot of SB's in 2010. More if you go back to the Lambeau years.

Rodgers wasn't the quarterback when Lambeau was coach of the Packers. That was Brett Favre.

FYI Curley Lambeau was coach of the Packers from 1919 - 1949 just a bit before Brett Favre and Aaron Rogers.

Seymour

Reaction score
BirdsCommaAngry":3dp0eig0 said:
Seymour":3dp0eig0 said:
Words like " a lot" when used to desribe how many SB's one can win in 2010? :roll:

Russel Wilson may have won the one, but it's all he did that year. Aaron Rodgers won every single Super Bowl in 2010. Not some. Not most. All of them! If we're gonna be honest with other people, we gotta first be honest with other people.

Please enlighen us on all these "Super Bowls" Rodgers won in 1 single season? :lol: Last I checked he beat the Steelers in SB 45 and won exactly ONE. So in your mind is MVP a Super Bowl, and athlete of the year is another SB?? And you seriously are going to school us on speaking clearly? :greetingsearthling:

Please tell me p4fxcq

Chawker

Reaction score
misfit":g90uouf3 said:
Chawker":g90uouf3 said:

Was Marino elite?

No way was he elite.

Chawker

Reaction score
Chawker":2yt1ahir said:
misfit":2yt1ahir said:
Chawker":2yt1ahir said:

Was Marino elite?

No way was he elite.

Richard Petty is elite. 200 Nascar victorys

The Boston Celtics in the 70 were elite. 7 straight championships

John63

Reaction score
BirdsCommaAngry":1t6wzev1 said:
Seymour":1t6wzev1 said:

This should be used as an add on why you should not do drugs

BirdsCommaAngry

Reaction score
Seymour":2ba637gj said:
Please enlighen us on all these "Super Bowls" Rodgers won in 1 single season? :lol: Last I checked he beat the Steelers in SB 45 and won exactly ONE. So in your mind is MVP a Super Bowl, and athlete of the year is another SB?? And you seriously are going to school us on speaking clearly? :greetingsearthling: [

Aaron Rodgers played every one of those games like it was a Super Bowl and won! Russel Wilson gets a "W" in the "W" column, sure, but it was against an injury ravaged Peyton Manning who couldn't really move the ball downfield anymore (just see his performance in the 2015 season). Russel Wilson pretty much just handed off to Lynch and watched a pretty good defense eek out victories against a historically weak AFC through our playoff run.

scutterhawk

Reaction score
TreeRon":1shw6xni said:
fenderbender123":1shw6xni said:
BirdsCommaAngry":1shw6xni said:
oldhawkfan":1shw6xni said:
Aaron Rodgers??!! He has won just as many Super Bowls as Russell Wilson.

He won a lot of SB's in 2010. More if you go back to the Lambeau years.

Rodgers wasn't the quarterback when Lambeau was coach of the Packers. That was Brett Favre.

FYI Curley Lambeau was coach of the Packers from 1919 - 1949 just a bit before Brett Favre and Aaron Rogers.
LOL, Yeah, I doubt that Brett Favre & Aaaaaron Rogers were even "Swingers" in '1949'.

Seymour

Reaction score
BirdsCommaAngry":3koa8wpj said:
Seymour":3koa8wpj said:
Please enlighen us on all these "Super Bowls" Rodgers won in 1 single season? :lol: Last I checked he beat the Steelers in SB 45 and won exactly ONE. So in your mind is MVP a Super Bowl, and athlete of the year is another SB?? And you seriously are going to school us on speaking clearly? :greetingsearthling: [

Aaron Rodgers played every one of those games like it was a Super Bowl and won! Russel Wilson gets a "W" in the "W" column, sure, but it was against an injury ravaged Peyton Manning who couldn't really move the ball downfield anymore (just see his performance in the 2015 season). Russel Wilson pretty much just handed off to Lynch and watched a pretty good defense eek out victories against a historically weak AFC through our playoff run.

Those aren't Super Bowls, so stop the word definition antics.

And folks it is no coincidence that this "Hawks fan" can spell Rodgers name correctly (Aaron with two A's) and not Wilson's (Russell with two L's) just in case you want to blend in with knowledgable Seahawk fans you might take note. :roll:

Ad Hawk

Reaction score
BirdsCommaAngry":3kjypj4o said:
Seymour":3kjypj4o said:

Did we play against AFC competition in the playoffs that year besides Denver? Or are you just talking about the AFC teams we beat during the season?

There's no question about the defense being elite that year. Was Russ the main reason we won that season? No, but he was a strong contributor to an overall solid team. His stats in the SB were quite good, and error-free--a vitally important stat. Manning had nearly twice the attempts, and naturally many more completions, but still only ended up with only 8 points; turnovers were a major reason.

scutterhawk

Reaction score
SoulfishHawk":1x0iwhes said:
I'm amazed that Ruskell Wilkens won 3 Super Bowl's in the 2013 Season.

Yup, that was quite a feet. :smilingalien:

BirdsCommaAngry

Reaction score
Seymour":3e5kce86 said:

And folks it is no coincidence that this "Hawks fan" can spell Rodgers name correctly (Aaron with two A's) and not Wilson's (Russell with two L's) just in case you want to blend in with knowledgable Seahawk fans you might take note. :roll:

They're Super Bowls if you think they're Super Bowls. It wasn't like The Almighty ascended from the heavens and told all of us that the Super Bowl is the Super Bowl. That was just what some NFL execs decided on when they were first making the league. Someone defined the perception and we've all been going along with it just because.

I've been on these boards longer than you, sir. My fandom runs so deep that I bleed blue and green. Because of this, I literally need to get my blood changed out on a daily basis. The chemical changes caused by the sheer power of my fandom result in the de-oxidization of the cells and it will literally kill me without precise, routine medical intervention. That is something of which you might take note of, sir!

John63

Reaction score
BirdsCommaAngry":2d3njpmr said:
Seymour":2d3njpmr said:

They're Super Bowls if you think they're Super Bowls. It wasn't like The Almighty ascended from the heavens and told all of us that the Super Bowl is the Super Bowl. That was just what some NFL execs decided on when they were first making the league. Someone defined the perception and we've all been going along with it just because.

I've been on these boards longer than you, sir. My fandom runs so deep that I bleed blue and green. Because of this, I literally need to get my blood changed out on a daily basis. The chemical changes caused by the sheer power of my fandom result in the de-oxidization of the cells and it will literally kill me without precise, routine medical intervention. That is something of which you might take note of, sir!

1100 posts to 7200+ yeah great you joined a few years earlier and now ha ving seen your posts I understand why you don't post much. Also you mean you bleed yellow and green. You are a cheese head no doubt.

Seymour

Reaction score
BirdsCommaAngry":10omz5qc said:
Seymour":10omz5qc said:

Well then since 99.9% of everyone thinks they are not...they are not then. :177692:

Don't care how long you've been here, I care that we speak the same language and make sense which you are 0 fer 2 on.

Agree. An intervention would be useful. Just a matter of choosing the one of greatest need. :lol:

BirdsCommaAngry

Reaction score
Seymour":33hos8c4 said:
Well then since 99.9% of everyone thinks they are not...they are not then. :177692:

Don't care how long you've been here, I care that we speak the same language and make sense which you are 0 fer 2 on.

Agree. An intervention would be useful. Just a matter of choosing the one of greatest need. :lol:

When everyone believed the world was flat, did this belief make it so?

Ad Hawk

Reaction score
BirdsCommaAngry":2cxgzyrt said:
Seymour":2cxgzyrt said:

When everyone believed the world was flat, did this belief make it so?

False assumption; at no time in history did everyone believe the world was flat.

But you support the argument against you; your own "belief" doesn't make it so. :2thumbs:

Latest posts